Chapter Six

I woke up bright and early the next morning. I got up from my bed and walked into the bathroom. I looked at myself and almost puked. I looked like some zombie from The Walking Dead! My hair was a mess and my makeup that I didn't take off the night before was smeared all over my face.

I quickly ran into the shower. I was in there for maybe 15 minuets before I got out. I dried my hair and put on my makeup. My outfit was a pair of grey and white converse slightly skinny jeans and a plaid button up blue shirt. I wasn't too happy with my look but it was good enough.

I decided to walk because I wasn't going to be late today. It was a really nice walk. Until Reese strode up in his car. "Hey you need a ride?" "Really Reese? The school is only a couple minutes away I'll make it." I said with a small laugh. "Fine." He simply said and drove off.

The day went very slow we had our finals so it was pretty boring. Finally the bell rang. It was time for lunch. When I got into the cafeteria I almost dropped dead. The idiot by the name of Reese was at our table today and there was only 1 seat left and it was beside him. Holy fudge nuggets I'm gonna die, can this day get any worse? I thought to myself.

Sorry I haven't been updating something happened so I couldn't update so I'm so sorry 😁

                     Thanks!!