prologue >> notes (1)

High school is like a fantasy session of D.N.D.

You choose a character you want to be and stick to that character for the rest of the game, or in this case, four years of absolute hell. You would interact with other characters, whether they become your friends or your enemies. There's no danger and adventure in a daily high school life, but there are a lot of similar themes. For instance, there's always a main bad guy in every storyline. Sure, there were mini villains—ones that wouldn't matter down the road or ones that would become the next bigger and badder villain, but the difference is the lesson learned and becoming stronger after a battle. Then, there's the protagonist. Everyone is the main character in their life, but you only know your own story. What changed your life so drastically or changed your perspective in life? This question is asked similarly to the hero or main character of the story.

We grow from our own adventures; experiences that we might or might not asked for. Either way, it shapes everyone into the person they're going to be. You become level one hundred when you push through and age with wisdom.

For now, let's build your character.

You have two options; the jock or the nerd.

If you're not sure what to pick, don't worry about the outcome so much. And don't fret about if your friends chose the same thing or not, everyone still can interact and have fun together.

But beware that not everyone has the same ideology of harmony. In fact, that is why there are two separate groups.

Of course, it's not that simple. There are many subgroups and others that have yet to be discovered. We're unique anyways.

So the question is;

What will you decide?