Jaymeire💨

???-where the fuck is my money Ray?
Ray- i......dont have it king,please just give me a little more time please.
Jaymeire- give you more time??Nigga i gave you enough time and now im done talking.
POW
POW
POW
i shot him in the head three times and walked out.
oh shit my fault..my name is jaymeire priycel kingston but as you can see i go by king.i have low tolerance for bullshit so that's what happens to a nigga that tries to cross me.amyways im 21 i graduated top of my class. 😒cant be a dumb ass thug .you gotta be book smart too.im 6'6 and light skinned ,i got dreads that stop past my back with blonde tips and my eyes are grey.i attract a lot of hoes but i really don't give them the time of day.i could be sitting here smoking and a hoe will just drop down and ask can she taste me.but like i said before im not no dumb nigga .i got a sister name jayla and a brother name dante.cant forget my nigga trey,sleezy and quan.we been niggas since pre k but anyways back to the story.
sleezy- king what you bouta get into?
me- shid im bouta go home and chill.
trey- nah lets go to sleezy house.
sleezy- hell nawl we not going to my house so yall can eat all my food.
quan- we'll be over there in about 30 mins and tell yo brothers to come too.
sleezy- man w.e
i tossed sleezy a duffle bag that had weed in it.
me-lock up when yall leave.
i hopped in my black challenger and pulled off heading to my house. it took about 40 mins to get there. after i pulled up i got out and unlocked the door.i jogged upstairs and took a 10 min shower n slid on some grey joggers,a black shirt,black socks and black slides.i left my hair out and went downstairs, heading to my car.i got in my white challenger and pulled off towards sleezy house.