Got me fucked up 🔫

Beauty pov: so tonight is the big meeting.
i slid on my black skinnies,my black shirt n my green and black timbs.then i put on my green Hollister jacket,i did my  hair in a messy bun.
its 10:30 so i got 20 mins to get there.
after locking up my house i got in my range rover and sped towards the trap. 48 mins later i pulled up and did the secret knock.
fred- wassup boss.
me- hey.
i walked in and saw a group of dudes getting lap dances from the hoes i hired to bag up the drugs.
me- AYE!!!!!
they all jumped and looked at me with wide eyes.
me- yall wann act like yall at a strip club right?yall wanna dance around when yall supposed to be bagging up my shit.....
i glanced over and saw people walking out being nosey.
me- i thought i made it clear that when you in my shit..you do what the fuck i tell you to do.i got Columbian niggas coming in tomorrow to pick up they orders and yall worried bout dick?you know what.... yall back to rank one get yall asses upstairs and get ready to go make my money. they all scurried.
i glanced at the dudes that were sitting there.
me- yall posta be in the green room n yall down here ...im replacing yall.. get yall asses to the red room. yall lucky im not putting yall back on rank 1.get the fuck out my sight.
they walked away.
i walked over to the meeting room and everybody scurried to sit down.
me- dumb asses.
sleezy- you ready to start?
i glanced around.
me- do anybody gotta go to the bathroom or do anything before i start?
everybody said no.
me- good.. so look..i called this meeting because some of yall getting ranked up,andd some of yall getting put into training,also one big announcement... but before i fuck up yall night ima start with the training....
donny
keith
mark
aiden
trevor
angelo
and brad
me- yall going to training... quan and sleezy will be in charge of yall so i need yall to do what they say..training will last for a couple weeks.. mike ,m- jug,big d,carlos,jerry,dre, an Anthony
yall getting ranked up to rank 8 im proud of yall..trey, and milo will be in charge ..yall training is in 3 weeks......congradulations to yall.
they all started smiling.
me- now im finna fuck up yall night...columbians coming tomorrow to pick up they orders so i need yall to be on yall A game ,if somebody get outta line you know what to do. don't kiss nobody ass..if somebody step outta boundaries or ask you anything you know exactly what to do..i might come in tomorrow to see how yall doing … if yall need anything call me..
any questions or confusion?
quan- yeah...
me- what is it?
quan- how come king dont gotta do nothing?
jaymeire looked at him n mugged tf outta him.
me- alota people dont gotta do nothing.but im paying yall extra for training them... if u dont wanna do it say something n ill replace you.
quan- i don't mind baby.
me- keep dreaming.
me- yall can go..just make sure yall get the schedules n the list for ya group,training and tomorrow's event.
they all got up.
sleezy- Tezz?
me- what boy.
sleezy- i need you to stay at somebody house..
me- somebody house? yeah mines dafuq.
quan- just tell her damn.
sleezy- after the colombians come we going to miami for 3 weeks and i don't want you home by yourself because niggas will try to hurt you to get to me.
me- first off i run this shit with yall so you could've told me ..second off im grown i dont need no baby sitter..so all this im tryna protect you shit.. i don't want to hear it.
sleezy- YOU DON'T NEVER FUCKING LISTEN.. YOU JUST LIKE MA ..HER ASS DIDNT LISTEN N NOW SHE PROBABLY DEAD! POPS DIDN'T LISTEN N HIS DUMB ASS IN PRISON PROBABLY BENDING OVER. IM TRYNA SAVE YOU.
at this point i was in shock....he knows how i get when it comes to my parents ..he looked at me n his face softened .
I didn't realize that i was crying..
i glanced around and everybody was looking at me sad.
i ran out crying.
i couldn't stay in there no more.. i heard my name being called but i ignored it n sped off

jaymeire pov: i ran after beauty but it was to late..i turned around and saw sleezy with his head in his hands..
quan- sleezy you dead wrong.
trey- you went to far ..
i shook my head n walked out to my car.
i sped towards beauty house.
20 mins later.. i pulled up and got out.
her door was open so i walked in.
me- beauty??
she was in the corner crying her eyes out.. i locked the door and sat next to her n put her in my lap.
she was crying so hard.
me- shhhhh its okay .
i held her tight n rubbed her back.
we sat like that for awhile until sleezy and milo walked in.
sleezy- beauty im so sorry
her- g.....g..…get out.
sleezy- i swear i didn't mean it.
me- aye bro i got her.
he tried to hug her n she pushed him away.
she looked up at me and her eyes were grey.
i wiped her tears and kissed her.
we were kissing for about a good 5 minutes then we pulled away to catch our breaths.
me- ....damnn
her lips were so soft.had a nigga ready to pass out n shit.
she started blushing.

Cliff hanger!!!📢