2- Charades

Same person got me to continue this,, xD

----------

  Everyone went silent. Who was going to be it first?? "Uhh..how about we play Rock Paper Scissors?? Groups of two and then the finals. The person who wins all rounds is it!! Though since the numbers aren't even I'll sit out this round." Dream suggested. Everyone nodded in agreement, since there wasn't really anything else any of you could think of.

  You ended up being paired with Fresh, and Blue was paired with Nightmare. "Rock, Paper, Scissors, shoot!!" You had picked paper while Fresh had picked rock.

"Darn!! Oh well. Good luck."

  In the end, it was you against Blue. He seemed determined to win the round though. "Rock, Paper, Scissors, shoot!!" You both picked rock.

  "Retry!!"

  "Rock, Paper, Scissors, shoot!!"

  "Yes!! The magnificent Sans is victorious!!" You looked down at his hand and yours. You had picked paper, while he picked scissors. Darn. "Okay!! Give me a moment to think of what I'll pick..." While he was thinking, Fresh went over and sat down beside you. Eventually when Blue decided on what he picked, everyone was ready and waiting.

You watched him closely as he stood still, his chest puffed out and his eyes closed and his head lifted high in a stern expression. Then suddenly, he went to the ground, and...curled up into a ball??

He wasn't moving, and he was on his side. He seemed to be curled up really tight, he was hugging his legs close to his chest and his skull was buried in his now crunched up bandana. Some of the kids started to guess what he was trying to be. "Uh..oh!! A rock?" No answer.

"Pebble?" No answer.

"Sphere!?" No answer.

"Seed." No answer.

"Marble!!" Still no answer. Everyone was taking turns, and it was your turn now.

"Arma..arm..dil.." You had some struggle pronouncing the word. "Armadillo??" You spit out at last. Still no answer. It was now back to Nightmare.

"I dunno, roly-poly?" He asked unsure. At that, Blue uncurled from his position and gave Nightmare a thumbs up and his signature grin.

"Ding ding ding!! Okay, since Nightmare won that round, he's it!!" Blue yelled. He rushed over to where Nightmare was, and motioned for him to go to the center. Nightmare looked a little nervous when he first stood in front of the four of you, but eventually calmed down a few seconds later. He took a deep breath and puffed out his cheeks (?) slightly, pondering silently to himself.

  Nightmare quickly walked off though. Before any of you could stand up, he came back holding a dark brown blanket he probably got from another part of the daycare. "Ohhh!! You're using a prop??" Blue questioned, and Nightmare only nodded.

  He wrapped the blanket around himself in a pose that was very similar to a bat. Since it wasn't your turn though, you resisted the strong urge to blurt out the answer. You were going third anyways.

  "Umbrella!!" Nightmare shook his head. (we're repeating this process I am sorry xD)

  "PRETZEL STICK!! NO, BURRITO!!" Blue blurted out.

  "Wait wh--"

  "Heyy you can't speak remember!!" Dream cut in.

  "..."

  It was now your turn. "Bat." Nightmare nodded slightly, before tossing the fluffy brown blanket to the side, successfully landing it in the middle of the floor. You stood up and took his place.

  You were pretty sure what you were going to do, and luckily your ears would come in handy for your idea. Fixing your shirt and long shorts, you got onto your knees, sitting upright still. You folded your arms behind your back, gripping lightly onto the back of your shirt for support instead of leaving them hanging in the air.

  Rotating your ears slowly back and forth, they sort of looked like when one of those satellite dishes were rotating in a TV show or movie or something along those lines. Taking a deep breath, you opened up your eyes as wide as you possibly could, giving off a strangely intimidating look. Despite being on your knees, you were taller than the four since they were sitting cross cross apple sauce. You resisted going ho since that would technically be breaking the rules of the game. You did your best not to screw up and embarrass yourself either by tumbling forward or something along the lines of that.

"Uhh, a robot!! Like a uh, time machine?? No!! Oops I meant just a robot!" Blue stumbled over his words. You gave off no sign of his answer being correct, so he settled down.

...

"...I don't even know what you are anymore.." Nightmare muttered. What great enthusiasm, really lively.

"Hmmm...an owl possibly??" Fresh's slight accent curved the word owl a bit. You nodded, blinking rapidly as soon as he guessed that. It really wasn't that easy to rotate your ears AND keep your eyes open for a long period of time!! Well...that wasn't really a long period of time, but for something like that it sure as heck was in your books.

"Good guess Fresh!" Blue congratulated.

"Uh...anyways, I'm getting a little bored of playing this game. I dunno bout you guys but snack time should be any minute and I am hyped for chocolate chip cookie Friday!! Mr. PJ made them himself apparently..." Fresh mumbled the last part, daydreaming to himself most likely about PJ. Isn't he too young for Mr. PJ though?? How the heck does that even work??

"I agree with Fresh. Plus anyways, we'd probably just get our game interrupted or miss out on snack time if we continued!!" Dream reasoned.

"Aww..okay...we can continue it another day then!! Let's go ask Mr. PJ if it's snack time in the meantime! I'm actually quite hungry after all of that..."

You looked over to Ink after Blue finished his sentence. "Hey Ink, wanna come with??" You held your hand out towards him.

He looked at your hand questioningly, probably mentally deciding whether or not to take it.

----------
Wowie 1000 words exactly there xD

This was fun to work on in between breaks from drawing something

Thanks for reading!!
Again, please tell me if there's someone I'm missing character wise (last chapter A/N has the ones I do have) xD
Hopefully this didn't seem too much like a filler or something >w>"
Buhbuy!!