Bonus?

Hi hi, I'm here, but sadly no I'm not continuing the story. I've turned a new leaf ever since my hospital visit. However, this "chapter" will kinda just tell you what was going to happen and answer some unanswered questions!

So basically, there was that whole mystery about the dad right??

Yeah he's dead. Surprised?

Okay but, anyways, the reader was eventually going to learn this information by accident and be comforted by their friends in the daycare.

And also, I was planning on the next chapter being about the mother getting a cancer diagnosis after a trip to the doctor (which was a checkup for the reader but a lot more serious for the mom). The type of cancer wasn't decided and I did research lots of types to try and think of what type it could be, but never really decided upon one.

At the end of the day, this newfound issue would result in a lot of visits to the hospital for treatment for the mom and lots of sleepovers for the reader since the mother couldn't afford a babysitter over night. Who the reader would've been staying with was going to be up to you guy's to decide, so that's a big chunk of open for interpretation laziness there. (I remember genuinely being concerned that Horror would be picked and I'd have to write about an Apple being a parent, how does this work?)

Eventually though, the mom would beat cancer and woo happy ending I guess? I don't know, honestly. I wasn't ever sure when the end of this story would be which always seems to be an issue for me when it comes to writing. The reader would also feel a lot more accepted for being half monster half human and there was going to be a lot of self growth. Bittersweet story overall.

Also there would've been a ton of dog and wolf puns eventually

But uh, yes, there was a happy ending to this story.

And no I'm, not going to continue it since all my motivation is currently being put into Motivatedtale (haha irony) and I've got nearly 30 comic pages done so uh yes? I'm more into visual story telling currently, still love Undertale and AUs though I mean I've got one myself I literally just mentioned it a few words ago

My bitter boi (am I shameless with the plugins yet?)

But overall,, story and my existence aside, this book was really fun to work on and gave me a push in the right direction to actually let myself enjoy something, even if I might be looked down upon for it (which is stupid but hey people are jerks sometimes). The comments and feedback really helped fight that anxiety at the time and I'm actually pretty happy now. I really appreciate it, as cliché as that sounds, and as cliché as calling it cliché sounds. We're in a loop here oh no-

But, yeah. I'm sorry for never finishing this book, but hey at least you know what was going to happen. It's 6 AM and I should be studying but hey, shouldn't half of us be? Sike this chapter is a callout post, do your homework.

Okay again but jokes aside

Yes.

Hope this made sense. Bye?? I guess :0