Chapter Six

Chapter Six

I went back to Alex's after Austin uploaded my video to Youtube.

"So, did you have fun?" Alex asked when I walked into the living room.

"Yeah, it was fun." I smiled.

"Good, good. Hey I''m hanging out with Sarah in a little bit. You're welcome to join or you can stay here." He said putting a belt on.

"Ooo, who's Sarah?" I smirked.

"My girlfriend." He laughed.

"Awee! Alex is growing up!" I laughed.

"Heyy, calm down. What about you?"

"What do you mean?" I asked folding my arms and falling back into my seat.

"I mean that you have a crush on Austin." He said putting his shoes on.

"I do not!" I retorted.

"Uh-huh, sure." He laughed.

"I don't!" I whined folding my arms once again.

"Then why was he in your room last night?" He smirked.

"You we're asleep and he was bored." I said.

"Oh, uh-huh. Sure." he said as a car horn sounded, "Well that's for me. I'll be back at 8, our moms will be home at 9 if I'm not back."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye." He said before he shut the door. I laughed at went to go to the park.

I walked out  to the park and sat down on a swing. I was just pushing myself around with my feet when I felt someone start to push me. I let out a small scream and turned around to see Austin with a smirk on his face.

"Don't do that!" I said.

"I didn't think you would freak out." He smiled as he pushed me higher.

I smiled softly and let him push me. After awhile I heard a girl voice in the distance.

"Austin!" She yelled, "Austtin!!"

I saw him smile and yell, "Taylor! Hey!" He ran up to her and hugged her.

"Who's that?" She said a hint of disgust in her voice. I stopped the swing and looked down.

"Alex's cousin." He said.

She giggled, "Let's go swing." She sat in the swing beside me and said, "I think it's time for you to move."

"No, she's fine. There's another swing." Austin smiled.

"N-no, I should get going.." I said as I quickly stood up.

"No, c'mon stay.." He said.

I shook my head and ran off into the street.

I had totally forgotten where to go. My head swirled and I didn't feel good. I went back to Alex's and laid down.

I was almost asleep when I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and there stood Austin.

"Hi.." I said.

"Hey, I'm sorry."

"No need, I get it, your girlfriend doesn't like me." I said.

"She just sees you as competition." He laughed, "I don't think that she doesn't like you."

I smiled, "No, she doesn't like me."

"It doesn't matter anymore. I broke up with her." He smiled.

"Why?" I asked.

"She was cheating on me.." He said.

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry.."

"No it's okay." He chuckled.

I smiled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------