Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven;;

I smiled, "Wait, how did you find out?" I asked.

"About Taylor?" He asked.

I nodded. I knew she never like me, even when I did vist. She looked familiar, she was a face without a name until Austin said it. She use to push me in the sand box, at the pack,when I lived here. 

"Well, my friend Tyler saw her with a guy from his school." He said, I saw that he was sad, but I didn't want to point it out. "Let's not talk about it." He said forcing a smile on his face.

"Do you wanna show me around?" I smiled, "I don't really remember here."

"Yeah, sure!" He said standing up.

"Awesome, let me change first, I kinda ran through the woods and I have pine needles everywhere."

"Take your time." He said.

I nodded and ran to my room. I looked through my bag, trying to find something. I couldn't find much, so I settled on jeans and a t-shirt with Stitch on it. I walked out and Austin was flipping through a magazine.

I grabbed my shoes and pulled them over my feet and he stood up, "Ready to go?" He asked.

"I guess." I laughed. So did he and we left.

-

"This is the skate park. No one really goes here anymore now that they just built one closet to town." He said. I looked around at the dips and stairs. There was a small play ground at the front entrance and I looked at Austin as if asking if I could go over there. I knew he knew what I was trying to say because he laughed and nodded. I ran over to it and hopped on a swing. After walking around for an hour I wanted to rest. Austin followed behind me, sitting on the swing beside me.

"Can I ask you a question?" He asked after a few moments of silence.

"Yeah." I replied.

"How long are you staying here?" He asked, using his feet to move his swing in circles.

"I think just until the end of the summer. Why?" I asked.

He shrugged, "I was just wondering."

I nodded. We sat there for a while, talking, laughing, and even just sitting in silence. I totally lost track of time when my phone started ringing. 

    One New Message

AlexxandderrTheGrreat

 Where are you?! Everyone's freaking out.

I messaged him back; OHMYGOSH, I'm so sorry! I'm at the skate park, I'll be there in ten.