Ch.01

In the kitchen where youngjae make dinner in which the wife is supposed to do,but she commands youngjae to do it. Youngjae always hated her but not his master for the past years he as been working.

The huge problem is that youngjae can't quit his job his master has to fire him

" mr. Youngjae hurry with that food my husband will be here any minute " ms. Victoria yelled.

"Yes ma'am " youngjae whispered.

The master has two kids, Jaebum the oldest(6) named after their father and the youngest son youhyung(4). I've been around before they were born just not at his house, work for his company.

They both hate their stepmother and so does youngjae , and that's why they like him so much.

Youngjae was done setting the table and cleaning the kitchen as master Jaebum (jb)
walked in the front door.

His youngest ran into youngjae arms as he carried him toward the master.
"Well you seem happy to see me" said Jaebum.

"Of course father Victoria is no good" said the eldest.

Master Jaebum laughed.

"We'll let's eat dinner shall we" said Jaebum.
The kids ran to the table.

"You've taught them well youngjae " said Jaebum as he walked to the table where Victoria was waiting.

"Thank you master " youngjae said.

"Hello my husband " said Victoria.

"Yes I'm home" said master as youngjae walked to the young masters to setup their plates.

"No you don't have to do that anymore yn I'm older now" said the eldest.

"OK master Jaebum if you say your a big boy" youngjae said as Victoria mugged him.

"Youngjae do my plate" said the youngest.

Master Jaebum smiled as youngjae setup young master's plate.

Youngjae never noticed how handsome master Jaebum was until now. Youngjae imagine himself as Victoria, happy and married with master he would be happy.

After dinner

"I'll send the masters to bed" youngjae said.

"No not today uh I'll do it" said Jaebum.

He walked them up stairs.
So cute youngjae thought to himself.

"Papa are you going blind " said the eldest.

"What do you mean " said Jaebum.

"Victoria is making youngjae do unnecessary work and treats him badly when youre not here " said the youngest son youhyung.

"What?!" Said Jaebum.

"Yea she pulls him by his hair and slaps him if he doesn't obey. So when youngjae is crying we comfort him" said the eldest.