ch.9

Settling down into the bed, all you could was youngjae's hard breathing. Jaebum slowly lifted youngjae onto his lap.
"Ride me?"asked jaebum.

Youngjae began to believing that if he said no it would've been worse.
Jaebum grabbed youngjae's waist and pushed him down on his length.
Youngjae moaned and jaebum quickly covered his mouth.

"I told you to be quiet, the only sound that I should here is the sound of my dick making you wet" jaebum growled .
But this only made youngjae even more turned on then he was before.
Youngjae moaned purposely.
"So you disobey me now? Is this all games to you" laughed jaebum.
"Of course or this wouldn't be fun" said youngjae as he moved up and down teasing at jaebum..
Jaebum suddenly pounded upward making youngjae a sloppy mess.
"Not so fun now is it" said Jaebum thrusting with full force.
Youngjae could barely speak a word he was gagging. "Stop or I'll " youngjae whispered trying not to be loud.
"You'll what" said Jaebum thrusting in again.
Youngjae came on Jaebum's chest, and got some on his lips.
Jaebum smirked at youngjae's cuteness and got up from the bed.
Youngjae was confused until he saw jaebum walk over to him .
"I'm gonna make you pay" jaebum said with a sexy smile, hovering over youngjae's body.
Youngjae leans in and deeply kisses jaebum.

"I know,we all the time in the world" said youngjae grabbing Jaebum's face. Jaebum smirked.

NEXT MORNING. .....

"OK TODAY IS D-DAY" jaebum growled moving bags down for koya to take to the car.
"Koya when is our flight" asked youngjae while cooking breakfast.

"It's leaves at 9 am in about 3 hours" said koya.
"Ok that means we have enough time to eat, boys come down here when your dressed" yelled youngjae.

"Umm youngjae I don't know what to call you now that we're not Co workers. The kids say I should call you ma'am but I don't think it suits you "asked koya.
"Your like a friend so call me youngjae, the kids can call me mom" said youngjae
T

he kids come running with their suitcases to the kitchen table.
"What on the menu ma" asked lil jaebum.

"Do you want American breakfast or korean " asked youngjae.

"Since we're going to London, American breakfast please " said youhyung.

"Alright eggs, bacon, hash browns, and homemade waffles" said youngjae.
"Daddy approves " jaebum yelled from outside.

Everyone ate breakfast and by then they had a 2 hours til their flight.

"I'm so glad we have 2 hours left, cause from what the news says their is a little bit of traffic" said Jaebum.

"That means we better go, koya is the car ready" youngjae asked.

"Yes it has been ready" said koya.
"Don't get an attitude with me" said youngjae.

"Manse, we're going to London" yelled youhyung running out the front door to the car.

* manse means hooray*

The happy family made their way to the airport.

"Ok come on this way" said Jaebum.

"So we're not boarding the plan" youngjae questioned.

"Oh I never told you did i, I own 3 private jets and we're taking one" said Jaebum.

"Oh Yea dad's jet is cool, I give 5 stars" said lil jaebum.

"Thanks son" said Jaebum.

"Well ok I've never been in one so this the first I guess" said youngjae.

YOUNGJAE POV

We moved all our things to the jet and went inside.

It was beautiful, a rich family trip, to be honest I was so focused on our new family, I forgot how rich jaebum is. But it's mines too , right? I mean I love him so marrying him will be a dream.

"Isn't this nice, a family enjoying their Fortune "said Jaebum

"Yes I've never experienced such luxury, I always been less fortunate and having to work for my mom" I said

"Oh I didn't know you worked for your mom" said Jaebum.

"Yea, back then when I first met you at 15 we were poor so I had to work to support my sick mom. But don't worry she is ok now, I've been working for you a long time and I sent all my checks to my mom. After she had got her treatment she remarried to the doctor and got a house in London and had a baby" I said .

"Wow I can't wait to see her" said Jaebum.

"Me too" said youhyung.

Night fell and boys fell asleep playing. jaebum and I fell asleep in the bedroom the jet had.
For some reason I woke up with a uncertain pain in my stomach. Maybe I ate too much sushi?
Or was it the champagne?

"Babe why are you up, you need sleep before we arrive tomorrow because I told them to fly slow" jaebum mumbled.

"I don't I felt pain in my......"

I ran to the bathroom of the jet and threw up.

"Uh uhhuh"

"Youngjae are you ok" asked jaebum patting my back.

"What time is it" I asked.

"Umm it's 4am why" said Jaebum.

"No reason I just wanna see how time we have til were in london" I lied.
"Oh ok take this medicine and come to bed ok" jaebum mumbled stumbling to the bed

I can't take this medicine if this is what I think this is. What do I do? Should I tell him or wait it out to make sure?

Either way I'm not taking the medicine to make sure.

A/N if anything seems off I'm sorry I might have changed some things.