Ch.04

The next morning youngjae woke to make breakfast for the kids and (master)jaebum.

"Youngjae can you take the kids to school because our driver Mr. Koya is sick and come straight home afterwards I need to talk with you" said Jaebum.

" Yes master Jaebum I'll take them to school" youngjae said with grace.

Youngjae gets in the very expensive black car of so many to take Jaebum's kids to school.
"Youngjae are you taking us to school today" said youhyung.
"Well of course, I'm an amazing driver" said youngjae.
Youngjae started the car and drove off the hill they sat on.
"Do you know where are school is" asked the little one.

"You really like asking questions don't you" said youngjae.

"Well of course, I'm going to be a teacher when I grow up" said youhyung.

They smoothly pull up to the front of the school, late of course.
Youngjae picks up the little one.

The oldest walks on his own.
"Excuse me, but I got here late and I want to excuse them for their lateness " said youngjae.

"Oh there's no problem, you can walk them to class" said the councilor.

Youngjae silently walked them to their classes trying not to disturb the other classes.

"Excuse me, sorry I got him here late" said youngjae to the teacher.

"Oh you must be their parent, it's no problem " said the teacher.
"I'm more of a big brother then anything" said youngjae.
It happened everytime and both classes.

Youngjae wonder if jaebum ever came up to their school.

"Don't leave me please " said youhyung.

"Don't worry I'll come back" said youngjae.

Youngjae left to the car the he borrowed from his master and drove off. On his way back to hear what his master has to say jaebum calls.

Daddies: are you on your way

Wifey: yes I just got in the car what is it that you want to talk about

Daddies: Just want you come home to me I'll tell you when you get here .

Youngjae pulled up into the long driveway to hear yelling.
He quickly got the car and ran into the house.

"For him really, am I not good enough " victoria yelled throwing a vase onto the floor.

"No you werent, you did nothing. You can't cook for you self nor the kids and you treat my workers poorly" said jaebum.

"You mean lover" victoria scorned.

"Watch it Vicky you're on thin ice" yelled jaebum.

"Oh don't call me Vicky now that you're fucking that thing you call a worker oh I'm glad your here carry my shit to my car" said Victoria

Youngjae went to pick up her stuff but Jaebum knocked it off his hands.

"A thing really, that's a classic but you have no rights in this house nor to my cars that I own. I made you sign a prenup remember the money and the kids are mine" said Jaebum.

"Woow now we're doing this know, ok how bout this" victoria said breaking a glass table.

Youngjae ran to her and push out of the house.

"Oh who the hell do you think you are touching me oh and I warn you jaebum is crazy for pain and pleasure you better give him what he needs" yelled Victoria.

"I'm mad as hell , you selfish bitch. Did you not think once about how I can make his feel comfortable or what would my man want today, you piece of shit!" said youngjae shutting her out.

"I'm sorry youngjae I didn't mean to get you involved " said Jaebum.

"It's ok , as a maid I can help you raise the kids like a proper housewife should. " said youngjae.

"A proper housewife, you act as if you are one" said Jaebum.

"Well a housemaid is close enough as a title for me " said youngjae.