Chapter 5

Keisha P.O.V.

I woke up felling like shit. I felt like I was about to throw up so I rushed to the bathroom and let it all out.After throwing up for the past 20 minutes I brushed my teeth and went to take a shower. The hot water was hitting all the right places it fell good af. I got out after an hour. I went into my room dried off and moisturize my skin with bath and body works Pink Chiffon (it smells really good y'all should try it). I put on my black boy short a black bar to match and a black t-shirt.

I walked down stairs to find Legend on the couch smoking a blunt.

"Good Morning"I said sitting by him.

"Good Morning"He didn't look at me when he said it. I guess he still mad, but you know what I already apologize over and over again I don't no what to do.  I am like "FUCK IT" if he don't want to accept my apology then whatever.

I got up from the couch and walked in the kitchen. I felt like I haven't eaten in days. I guess from all that that throwing up I did this morning.

"What do you want to eat"I asked looking down at my stomach while rubbing it.

I look in the refrigerator to find something to eat .

"I think we want waffles, sausage and eggs"

I took everything out to make breakfast.

Legend walked in the kitchen and sat at the island in the middle of the kitchen.

It was is awkward silence the room.I just wanted my food and go bout my business.

I was at the stove when I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

"We need to talk"He whispered in my ear .He sent chills down my back with his cool minty breath.

"Ok talk"I really didn't feel like talking cause this would lead to another argument and I don't feel like that.

"Look I know you upset right now but I didn't want you to get hurt ,I was looking out for you and yo little one .I'm a grown ass man I could've handle it, I know you done heard what I do to these niggas out here in these streets"

"I understand that but I didn't want nothing to happen to you."

"I know but your really the only person I have down here and I couldn't let anything happen to you"I told him truthfully

"Thanks ma that makes a nigga feel love"He told me showing me all 32's.

"You welcome, You hungry" I asked trying to reach for a plate from the cabinet.

"Um Legend can you get that for me I can't reach it"Damn why I gotta be so short I though to myself.

He started laughing at me "I got you ma".He got me the plates and I fixed our food.

We were sitting around talking getting to know each other better.He wasn't that bad. If I was someone else I still wouldn't want to fuck with him.He is starting to grow onto me.

"Hold on ma I gotta take this "He said pulling out his Samsung Galaxy Note II.

While he was on the phone I decided to go do the dishes. While I was in the kitchen I heard Legend yelling at someone on the phone.

"WHAT THE FUCK MEAN SOMEBODY BROKE INTO THE TRAP"

"Y'ALL BETTER FIND THE FUCK OUT"

"I'M ON MY WAY, I WANT WHO EVER DID THIS IN A FUCKIN BODY BAG"

"FUCK"

I walked back into the living room to see Legend with his hands on this head walking back and froth.

"Are you ok"I asked him. Hey looked at me his once hazle  eyes where now black I knew he was mad.

"Nah I need you to go change we got somewhere to go"

"Alright"I didn't even bother him to ask him where we were going.

I put on a blue long sleeve crop to black skinnies and my gamas. I put my hair in a bun grabbed my phone and purse and went back down stairs to find Legend waiting on me.

He looked so good. He had on a long sleeves black sweater but the arms were leather some black trues and some all black Jordans.

"You ready"I shook my head yes .We wer out the door after that. He help me in his black on black Range Rover .He went to the other side got in a pulled off. The car ride was silent but not ackward. It took us about 20 minutes to get where we were going.

Legend P.O.V.

I helped Keisha out of the car. I walked towards the trap door.

"Wus up boss" I nodded my head and walked inside.

I walked inside to see my workers sitting down like it ain't shit to do.I was ready to kill ah mathafucka right now. Like I said before I don't fuck around when it comes to my money and family.

"WHY THE FUCK Y'ALL SITTIN DOWN LIKE Y'ALL AIN'T GOT SHIT TO DO"

Ain't nobody answer me so I took out my pistol and shot the first nigga I saw.

"LEGEND WHAT THE FUCK YOU DO THAT FOR"I Look over to my right and saw Keisha standing there. To tell you the truth I forgot she was here.

"My bad ma I got anger problems" I just bein honest.

"Clean that shit up a get to work"I said pointing to the mess I made.

I took her hand and walked back into my office. We got there and saw everyone seated. I went to my chair sat down and pulled Keisha in my lap.I could tell I kinda frightened her cause he hands where shaking.

"You ok ma"I asked in her ear.

She nodded her head yes.

I looked over at Vonta and Trey to get some answers.

"Bruh who the FUCK did this "

"Bruh we ain't know"Trey told me.

"Show me the cameras"I told Trey

Only three people knows about the cameras that are setup here that me,Vonta and Trey.They the only  one's I trust.

He showed me the cameras .We couldn't see who the fuck broke in here cause of they ski masks but that ain't stopping me from find out who these bitch ass niggas are.

"Find out who did this shit and fast I want them fuckin dead. See if the street talkin "

Who the fuck is dumb enough to come steel my shit .Whoever it is they are dead when I find them.

"Hit me up if y'all find anything out"

"Ight bruh"Vonta said getting up and dapping me up.

"Come on Keisha we out"She got up off of me and we walked towards the door.

We walked back outside and got back into the Range and took off.

I so mad. First it's the shit at the mall then it's this bullshit at the trap.

They want WAR well they fuckin got it.

Vote

Comment

FMOT: x_LakerGang

Sorry it took me so long to update. I got new classes and I haven't been felling good/didn't have anything good to write.If you have any ideas please inbox me.THANKS ♥

TONI ♥