Chapter 15

Legend POV

The way people got me fucked up is an understatement, snatching people girl out of clubs is uncalled for.

Then on top of that shit it was all for some fuck shit. I don't understand why these niggas be trying me.

We still on the way to see where they done took Keshia.

"Man bruh how long it's going to take to get there we done been driving for like an hour now and we ain't there yet, tf they take her ass out this far out for" King said.

"Look bruh we pulling up now calm that shit down" I turned the car off and everybody hoped out with the quickness.

Man when I got to the door I banged on the bitch like I was the police, I was just ready to she my girl and to figure the fuck out why the dragged my baby all the way out here.

After banging on the door for a while some big debo looking ass nigga finally opened the damn door. I guess he thought he was scaring something by not letting us in but I was getting really inpatient with the whole situation.

"Man look are you going to let us in or what I don't have time for this bullshit where the fuck my girl at man"I started to lose my cool with everything at this point.

"Let them in Twan" 

Some young nigga came from around the corner and standing by Keshia I pushed my way though the door. Soon as my baby saw me she ran into my arms I took her scent in, my baby always smelling good. Just having her in my arms made me feel better knowing she is okay.

"Baby Im so happy to see you" Keshia said while rubbing the back of my head she know that a weak spot for me she always want to start something "I see you brought the whole gang with you" 

"You know we was coming for you girl quit acting" King said mugging her

"Exactly bro like we not bout that life or some shit" Monea said finally giving Keshia a hug 

"So baby tell me what happen and who the fuck snatched out the club better yet why is we here"

Keshia POV 

"So baby tell me what happen and who the fuck snatched you out the club better yet why is we here" King was getting impatient. Shit I don't blame him I would be on 100 to if my girl was snatched out the club. 

"Okay baby so remember I was telling you about the nigga who was trying to get my number in Walmart" He just looked me in my eyes a nodded. "Okay well that's him over there" Everybody attention finally went on KeShawn who has been standing in the corner just observing everything going on. But when I said that Legend and King tired running up on him. So I locked Legend arms  and Monea did the same to King. "Listen King calm down Monea don't let his ass go baby just calm down". 

"Nah Keshia Im with all smoke the trying to give out let they ass go I wanna fight and it two of theme please let them go" KeShawn just standing over just as calm as every but I could see fire in his eyes and its crazy I makes the same look when I'm ready to fuck shit up.

"Keshia let me go I'm going to kill this nigga he talking all that shit like man's cant get this work get the fuck out my way." One thing I can say is Legend is strong as fuck.

"I cant let you do that baby because he is my brother" As soon a those words left my mouth it felt like the world stopped and all eyes was on me.

"HE IS YOUR WHAT" Everybody said in unison 

"Yes y'all he is my brother its a shock to me also never knew I had a brother until about 3 hours ago" I awkwardly laughed and let go of Legend 

I walked over to KeShawn and brought him over to where everyone else was. Everyone was giving everyone the evil eye it was like that for about 3 minute before my father came in the room.

"Well looks likes everyone has gotten acquainted how about everyone just follow me into the the meeting room"

"Well who is that fine chocolate zaddy" Monea said grabbing onto my arm 

"Girl please don't ever say that to me again that's my father" I said pushing her off of me and heading into the metting room with everyone.

Once everyone was seated my father began to talk.

"So I know this is a unfortunate way of meeting but I had to do what I had to do in order for my daughter to know who I am, Let me just introduce myself I am Shawn Wright and if you don't know who I am then that's probable a good thing. Anyways Keisha is my daughter and I got her brother Keshawn to follower her around,flirt with her and try to get her attention but she so hard up on you" He said pointing and looking Legend right in the eyes. " So when my daughter here wasn't going for none of that I had to kick thing up a little so when I found out she was in that club I figure tonight was the perfect night to bring her to me and tell her who I was.

"Well dad why didn't mom tell me about you, why weren't you there when I was growing up" I just had to know did he not want to be in my life or did my mother keep me from him and if she did I want to know why. All of these question just started floating in my mind.

"Well baby girl I must say the life style I live wasn't safe but to be honest your mother never told me about you I found out about you when some of my workers told me that your mother was pregnant and had a baby so it made me question something and I did a little digging found out that we have the same blood type and went from there and here we are but we both need to have a sit down with your mother" I just couldn't believe all this is happening

So after all question were answered my dad decided everyone should stay. My brother showed us to our rooms and for the rest of the night all I could think about everything that's happening and why but I know one thing my mother and father where going to have sit down and tell me what the hell is really going  on or we going to have a problem.

After I layed my head on Legend chest and listen to his heart beat soon after that I was out.

FMOT: x_LakerGang or x_LakerGangg

Facebook: Antonia Wright (Toni)

SnapChat: x_LakerGang

I Love Yall