Chapter 12 pt.2

Keisha P.O.V

"Are y'all niggas done yet?"I yelled up the stairs to everyone.

They take so damn long to get dressed, I mean I know I take a long time but it really doesn't take 4 fucking hours to get ready!

"Bae you can't rush perfection, It's levels to this shit" Legend said coming down the stairs.

I swear he is so damn cocky.

"Whatever Legend where is the other two?"

"We right here sexy"King said coming down the stairs.

"Nigga quit playing with me,My girl don't want your ugly ass go find you a thot or some shit cause she off limits"Legend came and wrapped his arms around me these, I really think he just likes touching me.

"Okay enough boys"Monea said coming down the stairs.

"Where the hell you think you going with them short ass pants on"Both Legend and King said at the same time"

They really need to stop saying the same shit at the same time.

"Legend leave her alone there is nothing wrong with what she got on"

Boy if looks could kill I would be dead not only was Legend sending me these death glares so was King, All I could do was back up from the both of them.

"No don't back up now, What did you say" Legend say coming closer to me.

"Um I said Monea need to go change out them little ass shorts. Um come on Monea so I help you find something to wear."

I grabbed Monea hand and ran my ass up stairs.

"That's what I thought you said" Legend yelled up the stairs.

"He gets on my nerves!" Monea said. I laughed at her.

"He's just over protective."

Legend P.O.V.

"Damn I don't feel like waiting no fuckin more. Why female's always gotta take to long" I was ready to go shit!

"Alright I'm done this time frfr" Monea and Keisha said coming down the stairs.

"Good let's roll, y'all wanna take two car or y'all want me to drive the Escalade truck" I said picking up two set of keys.

"Drive the truck cause y'all still have to meet somebody and they are coming too the mall with us" Keisha told me.I forgot about meeting this person.

"Alright come on" I waited for everybody to walk by so I could lock up the house.

"Put the address in the GPS for me Keisha" I told her pulling out the drive way.

The car ride was quit except for the music playing.

I wonder who tf Keisha got me meeting. She wasn't letting me know any info on this person.

I pulled up to the white house with a fence around it. It looked big from the outside.

"Come on y'all we here"Keisha jump out the car like her life deepened on it,I never saw her so happy to see anyone except her mother.

"Alright we coming" I couldn't help but laugh at her excitement.

Me, King and Monea made are way up the walk way to the house.

Keisha knocked on the door waiting for this mistory person to open up.

As soon as the door open Keisha ran to the door to give the girl a hug.