Chapter 3 - Mentally Poisoned

                                   I never felt so scared in my entire life. It was between life and death, I couldn't see anything it was dim black. Nothing.

The last thing I remember was when I felt like I was drowning in the shallow water. It really hit me hard when I found out I was drowning in the shallow water. How was that possible?

How could it be possible to drown in a shallow water when you're five feet tall? Oh right, I forgot I remember there was a person in the water.

A weird person with snake eyes and snake scale around his eyes. Who was he? He wasn't normal.

It was so dark, I'm scared sh!t right now. I want to leave this place but where am I? I'm still bare naked. Am I dead?

Is it possible that I'm already dead? How? Why? Why so soon? My thoughts went mental, I was going mental. I couldn't even move my body.

"It's alright..." A soft husky voice whispered in my ear and it sound so soothing and calming.

"It's okay, I got you" I felt a warm embrace behind me and it felt so safe, comforting and mellow. It was a man.

It was a man I can tell from the lean arms hugging me softly and the outline of his chest along the bottom part of his muscles.

I wanted to speak but something in me told me to keep quiet and hold on. Suddenly I felt the pair of strong arms drag me. Where was I going?

What's happening? Where are you taking me?

"Don't worry, you'll be fine" His husky voice sound alluring and seductive.

"Who are you" I whispered to myself before drifting into the darkness once again when I'm already in the dim.

___________________________________________

"Denali!"

"Denali!"

"Denali! Jesus Christ are you okay?!"

"Denali wake up Goddamn it!!"

"Denali!"

I winced as I slowly opened my eyes. The sun was so bright it shoned too much light that I had to cover my eyes from the bright light.

My vision was still blurry. I tried openning and closing my eyes carefully as I try to regain my sight back.

"Denali!"

"Denali! oh my God she's awake" The sound of the painful voice was too familiar and I never felt happier in my life. I knew who that voice belonged to.

A small teardrop fell from my eyes and streamed down my cheek. It was Robin. I finally regained my vision and saw Robin, Trisha and Leila looking down at me.

They were already dressed. Robin was wearing her bright cyan tee and a pair of denim shorts. Trisha was wearing a white spaghetti strap top and a pair of black shorts while Leila was wearing a hoodie and a pair of denims also.

They were all looking down on me, their face plastered a look of worry and concern. I felt bad for getting them to worry but I was so happy to be back on land.

I fully opened my eyes and smiled at them. Trying to reassure them that I'm fine and okay.

"Jesus, Denali what happened to you?" Robin sat beside me.

"Denali where were you last night? We were so worried" Trisha knelt beside me covering my still naked body that's when I realize I was still nude.

I quickly wrapped my body around and a blush crept to my face as I try to cover my face. It's not like they haven't seen my naked body or anything it's just that I felt embarassed from being too much open with my body.