The Firework And The Underdog

One day on a small and curvy road lived a person named Bill. Bill was a small and smart kid that made huge fireworks. These fireworks weren't just fireworks, they were huge exploding fireworks. He got the idea after going to china for vacation. He leraned all the ingrediants and the pattern they go in. Bill lived  in a city and if he got caught blowing one of these babys off he would either get a ticket or go to jail. He also loved wars and trebuchets. So he thought one day I am going to combined them.

        On a thursday he went in his backyard and got special salts, aluminum, and flash powder to make an x-treamly big boom firework. Bill went and asked his older brother to help him put an old trebuchet back together in his basement. What he didn't know was that his dad through it away a year ago.

         A couple hours later,Bill wasn't bummed any more.he found a newspaper that just came today. It said "This July 4th bring the greastest and best firework you can make to 178 asian giles. Thats where we will be blowing these suckers up. He got the idea "yah I wan't to do that", but where am I going to get the ingrediants. Everything in the backyard is gone. Wait, I remember last year I snuck some artilery shells and half sticks of dynamite from our neighbors. Maybe they are still under my bed. "Whwn I went to check they weren't there. Then I looked under my dresser, there they were. 

       He quickly snagged a kitchen chef knife and started nicly cutting open the dynamite and the shells. He then put all the powders in a cardboard tube and stuck a homemade fuse in it. Bill spray painted the cardboard yellow and put his name "Bills Big X-plosion" on it to act as if it was his buisennis name or company in black. Once all the powders were in the tube in the right pattern he then put finishing glue on the top layer of the powder to of course make sure none of it fell out. This tube measured out to be 2 feet tall and 7 inches wide and weghing in at 10 pounds. This thing is massive.

         In two days this bad boy will be set and lighted. I wonder who I face. " mom do you know where I set my i-phone". "No look on the dryer". Once I found my phone I looked up the tournement and found out I was against two 20 year olds and there was going to to be 2,000 people waiting to watch u-u-us. I'm counting on you firework.

        Today is the day that I go to 178 asian giles. Once I got there I saw everybody waiting to see the big bangs go off. " and the first person that will light theres off is jimmy. SSSSSSSS BANG. "wow" I said to my self. That was big. "next to go is b-b-bob. SSSSSS pop,pop, BAMM. "oh it looks like we have a small fellaw competing his name is Billy". Lets see what he can do.   SSSSSSSSSS, what? it didn't go off. BOOM, BANG BOOM  CHCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCHC. bam." ahhhhhhhhhh, the crowd goes wild. That was a faboulous performance by billy. 

    The scores are in.  Jimmy with a score of 8. bob with a score of 10 and billy with a score of 10. Okay folks there will not be a tie breaker so nobody wins. Wait the judges found out that bob used straight black powder. That means Billy, the underdog is the winner of the 2014 firework champion.