Part 2 ~ Denial

Sorry I went MIA for like 12 years. I've been really busy in school and I have exams coming up so I can't write as much as I'd like to. But I will try and be a bit more consistent. 

This is a continuation of 'I'm always right' so I suggest you read that first. Unless you don't like smut. All you need to know is Joe and Caspar had sex. But they're not dating 😉 xxx

Warning: mentions of sex?? Idk

"You don't have to like someone to have sex with them." Joe states simply.

"So you don't like Caspar at all?" Zoe asks, "not even one tiny bit?"

"I like him as a friend," Joe says, "and I'm attracted to him. But I don't like him romantically."

"Yeh right," Alfie butts in, "you guys fucked like ten times in the space of a week."

"Ew! Sister still here," Zoe fake gags, "spare me the details okay?" 

They all burst out laughing and Joe mutters something along the lines of 'eleven times but whatever.' And Alfie hears him and smirks. 

They turn on a movie, Zoe and Alfie snuggling on the couch and Joe sitting awkwardly in the corner. He loves Zoe and Alfie but sometimes their relationship is just...too cute.

Joe doesn't do relationships. And he doesn't like 'cute.' He likes making out with strangers in nightclubs and flirting with random people he meets in coffee shops.

However, he also likes having sex with Caspar and although Caspar isn't a relationship kind of guy himself, he gets jealous very easily.

Caspar doesn't like to share. And Joe respects that. He hadn't had sex with or even kissed anyone else since him and Caspar started sleeping together. But still. They're not dating.

Joe sees Alfie kissing Zoe's cheek and he tells them he has to pee and rushes off to the bathroom. He doesn't mind PDA but he just feels like a massive third wheel. Well he kind of is.

After going to the bathroom he goes to the kitchen to get a snack. He hears his phone ringing in the living room. 

He walks in to see Alfie had answered it.

"Yeh hold on. He's right here." Alfie says into the phone.

Alfie passes Joe the phone and smirks.

"It's your boyfriend." He says.

"He's not my boyfriend." Joe scowls.

Joe brings the phone to his ear and starts walking out of the room.

"Hey babe." He says to Caspar.

Zoe and Alfie burst out laughing and Joe flips them off before heading into the kitchen.

He hears them whispering "Not his boyfriend. Sure."

He just rolls his eyes. Okay so yes. Maybe Joe calls Caspar babe. And maybe they cuddle after sex which Joe doesn't usually do. But it's only because they're friends.

"What's up?" Joe asks Caspar.

"Nothing...just wanted to hear your voice."

"You are so full of shit."

"Okay fine. Can you come over?" 

"I don't know Cas...I'm still a little sore from last night."

"Sorry about that..."

"It's okay. I enjoyed it. But I need time to recover."

"Oh no. I didn't mean it like that. I just meant come over to hang out. Watch a movie or something?"