Prologue

Hey there everyone😁
This will be my second attempt at writing. I deleted my other one because I didn't like it. I love this story line much much better and I'm positive you will too.
I will put the characters of the story as my cover so for this one I'll use the main character Ava. Enjoy 😊

I loved him.
With every fiber of my being I did. More than Carver I was positively sure of it now. He was a good man to me. A dream come true.

Just like Carver. 

He'd touch me like morning due on lavender peddles in spring. Kissing my earlobes whenever he knew he had me submitted weakly to his big arms while legs weaved through each other and arms heavily petted warm skin.

Just like Carver.

I slammed the door in his face hard but not without a glance into huge brown sorrowful windows. He knew what he was doing to me.
Forcefully making me care for him. Doing all the things to Carver pulled only 2 years ago.
Sending me gifts of chocolates and flowers.
Box after box and vase upon vase.

I ran my hands through my hair after I had rolled over on my back.
I snapped my head to the flowers and without thinking I threw them at the door, glass and water soiling the surrounding area.

Everything is too perfect with Darren. It's too easy to find comport around him and I'm completely confused as to why he touches me with compassion. I lose myself. My walls come all the way down without a blow. My judgement becomes clouded every time I see him.

Just like Carver was!!!
They made me so weak and I hated being weak and it seemed like they did it effortlessly.
One physically and the other mentally.