The First of Many

STORM'S POV
I woke up to feel my head I maybe dreamed it but Drake kissed me, my mind's running marathons right now. I'm just finished getting dressed me and Drake are going food shopping so Im excited.
"You ready" Drake calls "yeah" I pulled on my converse​ on and headed to the hall where hes waiting"lets go" we sat in my car because its bigger and because I love it to much.
We talked about stuff "Okay Okay then best chat up line ever used on you?" I asked "I was asked 'is your body from McDonald's because im loving it'" he shook his head laughing "what about you best one used on you?" He laughed " okay last summer a guy kyle asked me 'what has 142 teeth and holds back the hulk, his zipper" I laughed it was to funny at the time "best one you've used" I asked "oh god really" I once asked a girl to call me a fire man because I turn the hoes on " I spat laughing everywhere "your turn" he said blushing "ugh let me see oh I once said 'show me your dragon and ill make him spit fire, but it was to haz so it doesn't really count." I laughed  we laughed a while we walked around with a trolley half full "shit" Drake whispered "what" I asked "my ex who cheated on me"

DRAKES POV
I could see sophie walking towards us "breath she's not all that anyway" April said "I know but I feel weird" I said "go with it I have a plan" I smiled and she left "omg Drake how good to see you, you know I miss you" sophie said "ugh how come your around here?" I asked "Babe I just seen the cutest thing for the bedroom over there" April said pointing at the home section "oh sorry didn't know you where talking,  Hey I'm April Burke Drakes Fiance" my eyes widened she held my hand and squeezed it to play along "babe this is sophie" sophie smiled "a old friend, do you happen to know my boss barry burke?" She asked trying to sound better the guys a multi millionaire as if "actually yes he's my father, I'll be seeing him saturday morning I'll tell him how lovely you are" I smiled at the fact April could pull off a lie like that with such a graceful face "babe pleassee can we go I want to get the candles" april play pouted "lets go so, good seeing you sophie" she just nodded and left. "That was some lie you pulled back there" I said "what lie?" She did look confused" about your father" I said still walking in the direction of the candles"that wasn't a lie" she laughed my jaw dropped we stood at the candles when April let my hand go and put candles in the trolley " just smile and nod okay" I done as told when her hands went to my neck and straight away my hands went to her hips and she kissed me it took a second to recover from shock but once I did I pulled her closer and it was like thunder danced in my mouth. " aww look young love so cute" we pulled apart to see a old couple looking at us. " why did you do that?" I asked catching my breath" your little friend was looking" she smiled and we went to pay. The drive home was silent but not uncomfortable. April parked and we took the bags in we stood in the kitchen while I packed them away and April danced to a song called september song with a tub of ice cream her dark hair flowing  with her every move. God I want her so bad.
My trance ended with her jumping when her phone rang
"I gotta take this" she said stepping out of the kitchen
I couldn't hear what she said until I turned off the dryer,
" I know  im just busy " her voice a low deep angry tone
"Well I'm busy and to be honest im not in the mood"
I wonder whats happening
"Well look if I decide to go ill let you know and besides Drake is here, I kinda wanna chill with him"  I felt a wave of relief hit me why, I don't know
" of course I like him I just can't steel my moms boyfriend besides he wouldn't like me back"  she likes me
I need a plan for later I cant touch her shes young and I'm with her mother
"Bye"
After that April walked in
"Iv night study tonight" she pouted
"What time is that?"
"Its 5.45 until 10 pm so I've got to get ready" she walked away.
I sat on the sofa reading a book, with a glass of scotch just what I needed.
The living room door opened to reveal April with short pleated skirt and a white shirt with a pair of white knee high socks and black heals,
"Ill be back later okay"
"Yeah see you later"
She bent over right beside me and took the keys and her phone, showing me her lacy black thong. When she left I decide to take care of the little problem she gave me.

APRIL'S POV
I arrived at the student free school and headed to the school shrink and lab teacher  Mr.Paul Wesley.  I looked trough the window of the door to find 5 other people only 2 girls including me, I opened the door " to see my oh so favorite teacher Mr.Wesley " Ms storm how nice of you to join us" he smirked
"Well sir I had a issue to try control considering I couldn't take care of it" I smiled which caused.a few laughs,
"Ms.Storm can you take a seat down the back I dont need you disrupting the others" he said
"Of course sir" I sat down the back in the corner. I pulled out my books and pen and started to work. I had my ear phones in and the class was flying along its already 9.15 so not long to go " class dismissed you all may leave except Ms.Storm" he said with a smile I knew what was coming. I cleared away my stuff and put my bag on the seat and walked to his desk