Wind Rain And Storm

My names April Storm I was born October 16th so why the name iv no idea.  Everybody calls me Storm because of my temper and you'll never know where or why I'll freak out it just happens sometimes I can't control it.  Iv got a few friends but two best friends Nadia and Nicole,  Im always with them except when I go to school. 
I live with my mom Claire Storm,  she's 31 years old,  I know she was a teen mom had me when she turned 15, she's a very successful business woman but we don't talk about her job, in fact we hardly talk.  We are very rich.  She has a fvcked up life though,  she has a new boyfriend every few weeks they date for a week or so then she brings them home then she doesn't hear back from them. 
My dad Brian Burke,  he's even richer than mom he's been in forbes and all but we meet up every month and talk but that's it he's married and has two sons but dad takes care of me he transfers money into my account every week and we don't tell mom. 

Dad sends money and I save it every penny because one day I'm going to leave this town and go big because I need more from life I want a life worth reading and I like to remind my self this is only until I'm 18 but who knows where life will take me. 
I will always remind myself that WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS AND THE DREAMERS OF DREAMS
I can't wait to get my real life on track but until then I'm going to be a teenager and drink and party and cause a racket and not care,  Because that's what we do.  We live in the moment and don't wait on the moment.