Storm

I woke up to my alarm clock\Cd player playing my favorite band\ singer chainsmokers closer,  its 6.15am and I crawled out of my bed to my bathroom and got in the shower. Its been a long night of moans and grones from moms room means ill be told to come home after school not like I actually do it. After shaving and washing my hair I got out wrapped my self in my fluffy red towel and dried off and put my moisturiser on and a pair of my favorite shorts pink stripes with winny the poo on them and a white vest I applied my makeup with a natural smokey eye winged liner and headed to the kitchen to get food. I steped off the stairs and walked to the kitchen my bare feet touching the shiney marble tiles making me tip toe around the place I pulled out the coco pops and a bowl and milk and made a huge bowl to help the hangover and grabbed a spoon and sat on the island eating while dancing with my ear phones in.
I ate in peace until my mother came in acting like a school girl playing the sweet mother of the year.
"Oh good morning April,I didnt hear you come home last night" I could tell he was still here "well how unfortunate for you that I do infact  live her" I smiled she knew I knew someone was here. "I need to leave now, I need  money for petrol" I said "of course" she walked to her bag and opened her black Marc Jacobs purse we love him in this house hes like our god "heres $50 oh and please" I rolled my eyes taken it cutting her off "come home after school I know the drill" I sighed and left to get dressed. I walked past the guest bathroom and could hear singing with the shower noise "such a bad singer" I mumbled and closed my door. I opened the white door decorated with stickers and photos for friends and me it opened to  my walk in closest and I grabed my black riped jean short shorts and a white vest with claw marks printed on it I pulled on.my converse and waved my hair all over the place to get the messy look. I grabed my bag and keys to my car I just bought yesterday and headed to the door I grabbed moms umbrella because its lashing and I cant deal with wet hair twice in one day. I ran to my car and jumped in, putting on Paris by chainsmokers and pulled out of the drive way. I got as far as the curly sack and started to lite up a smoke. The schools about a 20 minute drive so im fine since its only 8.15.
I parked in my normal spot that no one parks in so I claimed it since then no ome parks in it.
"Hey Storm" harry my best friend at school said walking over its student parking and it has a shelter so its cool durn the rain. "Hey Haz whats up" I asked handing him a smoke "thanks and nothing a new how come your early?" He asked "friday first class it art" I said as he nodded fridays the only day Im early for because of art its my peace time. "Oh yeah also did you see the new kid chase" he asked while smiley face made way to his face haz is gay and I love him as a brother only problem we have the same taste in our types of  men "nope" I said popping the p "hes a beaut" we talked about this new guy and made way to art. Once we sat and I sit alone haz sits behind me I prefer sitting alone its easier to work. "Settle down class I need to introduce a new student Chase Summers so lets be nice" a guy about 16\17 walked in his curly hair bright green eyes and stood about 5'9 he was sexy "chase you can sit with april until I get a table for you" Ms clark who I call clark smiled at me letting me know its only temporary she knows me so well. Chase walked over to me "hey im chase" he smiled "I heard clark saying it you also heard her call me april" a few people let soft laughs including haz "hey im harry but haz for short" harry said "chase as you heard apparently" he sat back down and I already started my work I was sketching a face with a tree beside it.  "your really good"  chase said he was a little to close for my liking I think haz knew that "storm you set for tonight?" Haz asked I turned to see his childish grin "yep just got to get three more bottles and im set" I smiled back its the first weekend of spring so we have always trown a two day party at the feilds. "Shit storm your adding more drink" he laughed as I nodded with a grin "first stop home to mother" we laughed in synk "so ill be over about 8.30" nah ill drive and meet you there make sure everyone has there shit and ill get the amp and speakers in case" I said he just nodded and I carried on my sketch "april thats amazing better than the last" clark smiled"thank you" I said shes the only teacher that hasnt had a problem with me because she understands me. Class flew by and its now lunch we sat at our normal table with 6 others talking about tonight. "Chase over here" haz smiled "ughhh haz really" we continued to talk when a girl in the year above me came over "sorry storm but I tryed to stop them they just laughed" she panicked everyone looked scared "what happend" I said standing up "your car" she took a step back my fist collided with the table making cups spill "WHO"I shouted making everyone flinch "lets go storm well sort it okay" haz said and the table stood up except chase who haz nugged "no ill deal with it" I said no emotions at all showing "storm remember last time" haz said trying to keep up I didnt say a word when I flung the doors open and walked I could see my lovely black and purple car with tissues and gel stuff I seen red "shit I suggest you move" haz said to someone im assuming chase "why" he asked "your about to find out why we call her storm" I seen two boys in the same year as me "YOU" I shouted "STORM its your car we thought it was the new kid im so sorry well clean it" I picked up the trash can and trew it trough his car windscreen everyone gasps but im only starting I grabbed the guys jumper and started punching and kicking an pulled his arm over his shoulder I knew I broke it he fell to the floor crying. The other guy started shaking "went I finish my lunch I better not see a drop in it Understand" I said slowly and my voice full of anger. Haz handed me a smoke and I lit it up as the guy ran to get Stuff. "You went easy on them why" haz asked "I seen there faces they knew but this is gonna be a.hell of a year for them" I smirked and sat at the wall "your a crazy bitch" haz said. Chase looked shocked nervous and impressed?  The day finished and not a word was said about me or my car except chases confusion asked haz but he's new I guess. I went to my car and it was like new. I got in and headed home to meet my mothers lover of the month.