Ari takes second place???

//I will not deny the sheer enjoyment of reading this from you. I'm typing it exactly as it actually is, because it wouldn't be perfect any other way. Also, every time there's an ellipses or it starts a new paragraph that means it went on to another person at that point.//

It happened as soon as she put in her headphones. She had her eyes closed, her head swayed, making her dark hair bounce lightly to the beat of the music. It was rather fast, the tears coming down her face.

Her fingers laced together her hair falling in her eyes. She tried to form words but her lips couldn't form them. She tried to move, but her legs wouldn't let her. She had to stop.

She had to stop looking this bloody amazing. She was beautiful and I was hooked like she was a drug. I couldn't get enough of her. She was the kind of thing you wished you would never run out of. She was the sun and I was a flower.

It was so obvious, I needed her as much as I wish she needed me. She was my sun, and I was but a moon.

She was so beautiful and amazing. I didn't deserve her. What kind of person . . . could look so breathtaking pure, yet be a top notch fighter and musician, not to mention that all her tattoos only made her look more . . . gorgeous. More menacing. More unapproachable. Her steely gaze was focused on me, only me, and I'd never felt so small. I licked . . . my lips, my eyes drifting to hers. Was I really that desperate? I tore my eyes away . . . and looked down. I can't believe myself. I'm better than this.

I lightly shook my head. I can do this. I can be, no, I will be better than this. I sighed, eyeing my hands, closed in fists if concentration.

The feather in front of me shifted, but further that that it stubbornly refused to fly. I grew more and more frustrated.

This was supposed to be something mesmerizing, filled with color, and life, and the beauty of the world. But instead, it was just this one, small, irrelevant object.

Analysis
So to sum this all up, here's what I think it is...

A girl was listening to music and crying, but she couldn't talk or move all of a sudden??  Then something had to stop?? As in another girl had to stop being super pretty and shit right???!! And she was like our drug and shiz like the "sun to the flower" but but it got really angsty because yeah she was the sun but we're just a moon and we just wish the girl would love us as much we loved her. Like we didn't even think we deserved it b and somehow the girl became hella pure but a super good fighter and musician with tattoos that made her look HaWt but also really MENACING AND UNAPPROACHABLE??? And we felt hell's small compared to her. Then we made eye contact and was like "smh I'm so desperate" and we're like "we'Re bETTeR than tHis!!!!" And we concentrated and tore our eyes away from the girl and when we looked for her again all we saw was a feather that refused to fly and at first you're like "wait what a feather???" but then you read the next part realizing that we get frustrated bc that FeAthEr was supposed to be something else and amazing but instead it's just a small irrelevant thing and as a result the girl we loved and feared was just a DAYDREAM and she was NEvEr ReAL and this was supposed to be funny but nO I gEt HeARtBrEaK!!!!!!