Life in high school

I am freaking out! I am finally out of middle school and I'm now in high school. But there's this popular girl named Mackenzie, I think she hates me because when we were in history class she dumped water on my hair. Also when we were at lunch she stuck her foot out and made me trip. The prom is 3 months away and I need a date I'm thinking about going with that boy named Alexander. He is really cute but I can't go up to him what if he remembers me from that situation with Mackenzie. The worst part is that this morning he came up to me to ask if I had seen his phone and all I said was wow your so dreamy I looked like a dork. But anyways I got to get ready for school.

2 months later......

😥😥 I can't stop crying I just got suspended before prom even started, the principal says that I should not of sneaked into the principals office to change my grades. But I promise you I did not do that why would I sneak in the principals office to change my grades this is crazy!. I am inisant I would never do that. But don't worry I will probably go to the councilors office and explain the whole thing. So I walked to his office and he said that if I want to say a lie than I should just go to my mom and blab about it,I told him that he has got to believe me I am saying the truth.since he dint believe me he called the principal to take me away. All Mackenzie did was just stand thier and laughed and Alexander just sat their feeling sorry. So when they dragged me away I went home to do the math and figure out who did this?, why they did it?, and how they did it?, so after weeks of calculating and doing boring math I found out who did this it was Mackenzie and it was also Alexander I thought Alexander liked me but apparently he faked this whole time what a jerk. I know why Mackenzie did it cause she hates me but Alexander did it because he didn't want me to be popular he says he likes me better with my glasses and braces and zits but I look hideous. But I need proof that they did it. But luckily I found some proof Mackenzie left her key in the office and you can tell it's hers because it's says little miss perfect. And I never thought Alexander would do this but idid find his phone in the office to just like he asked me earlier if I found his phone. So I went to the principals office to report this and he started to believe me so Mackenzie and Alexander got suspended and if they step on school grounds they will go to jail so I hope Mackenzie comes back cause I really want her to go to jail. And I am now back in Lacey's hill academy so yay for me. On the bright side I dropped my books on purpose so that boy named Jacob could pick them up cause I see people do it in the movies so I tried doing it. So when Jacob picked them up we started talking and he asked me if I wanted to go to the dance with him and I say sure. (So happy).

1 month later........

I met so many kids and now I am the most popular girl in the school and prom is tomorrow and I already have my dress picked out I got it with my best friend Chloe. So I am so exited for prom day it's tomorrow and I can't wait this has to be the best day of my life.

(Prom day).......

Today is prom day! So happy can't wait to dance with Jacob he is so cute.👫 💏 💞💞💞So I am dressed up and now I thought I would never fit in this school but now I am like everyone else, so wish me good luck only 4 more years till I am in collage.time to bust my moves. See you guys later!