Chapter Two

Hazel POV

Then I turned my face right before he kissed my lips. He looked confused then when he finally realized what I had did he looked pissed.

"What the hell Hazel" "I'm sorry Evan I just can't kiss you" "Why is it because you have a boyfriend or a guy you're with because I'm pretty sure I was clear when I said no guys" "No it's because you still have a girlfriend and you would be cheating on her if we kissed and no girl deserves to be cheated on" "Are stupid or are you just acting like you are because we are engaged so I'm already cheating on her" "So what it's wasn't our choice it was someone else forcing us to get engaged and soon married so it's not cheating but when you choose to do it it's cheating so if we kiss then that's when you would be cheating on her because you choose to kiss me" "But why does it matter I'm going to break up with her tomorrow" "But you're still with her now so I promise I will kiss you once you break up with her because I can't let you cheat on her because no one deserves it" "Ok fine whatever good night"

He walked into the bathroom and slammed the door. Twenty minutes later he came out of the bathroom only in boxers and his hair was wet. He had an amazing eight pack and I couldn't help staring at it. Thank God he was ignoring me because he would have caught me drooling and that would be so embarrassing.

"Aren't you going to get of my bed and go sleep on the couch" "Why do I need to sleep on the couch it's all hard and uncomfortable? Why can't we both sleep here and stay on our sides" "Because I cuddle next to anything that's in my bed now go lay down on the couch" "Ok fine"

I went to the couch because I felt bad I had already pissed him off today. The couch was so hard and uncomfortable but I guess I'll have to suck it up and go to sleep. This is going to be a long uncomfortable night and in the morning I'm going to be in pain and very sore.