Chapter One

Hazel-Bleu POV

I woke up to my parents shouting my name. My best friends who were all in my room sleeping because they slept over after the graduation party. Kade-Rose woke up and looked startled then just fell asleep again. But Lillannie, Chloe, and Saphire just continued to sleep peacefully.

I got up and went downstairs. My parents were just sitting on their posh couch. My mom was first to speak and my dad was looking really guilty.

"So Hazel I know you're sleeping around, drinking, and partying and I want that to stop and that's going to stop by you being committed to one man" "But I don't want a steady boyfriend right now I just want to have fun" "Ok you're not going to have a steady boyfriend you're going to have a husband" "Wait what I didn't know I was that drunk where I'm hearing things because I could have swore you said husband" "I did say husband and you're meeting him and his family today" "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN HUSBAND" "LANGUAGE" "NO DADDY HOW CAN YOU LET THIS HAPPEN" "IT WAS HIS IDEA" "WHAT HOW COULD YOU" 

Then my dad finally spoke "I'm so sorry but this all needed to stop and you needed a strong man behind you to take over the family company" "WHAT DO YOU MEAN I NEED A STRONG MAN BEHIND ME I CAN TAKE OVER THE COMPANY BY MY FUCKING SELF I DON'T NEED A MAN I WANT A MAN" "Hazel please do this for me I promise you'll love him once you get to know him and if you still don't like him after three years of marriage and you think you can handle the company on your own you may divorce him" "Ok that seems fair enough because I know I won't like him" "Ok now go pack your bags you're moving out and in with Evan" "WHAT WHERE DOES HE EVEN LIVE" "In California but you'll be living in a house with him only in California" "WHAT I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE MY FRIENDS AND SCHOOL AND HOME WHY CAN'T HE MOVE HERE" "Because he didn't want to" "THAT'S NOT FAIR" "LIFE ISN'T FAIR"

Then I stomped upstairs to my room. I noticed all of my friends were awake and were crying.

"What's with the sad faces who died" "Your freedom just died" "Yup I guess so but for only 3 years" "How are you so calm" "Because I know its not going to last" "You haven't even met him so how would you know" "I know myself I won't allow myself to fall in love with him and he's probably some nerd that will only care about studying and taking tests and I fall in love with people who I know are capable of loving me" "And what if he loves you and you love him" "It won't happen and if it does I'll just be with him that's all" "Well then ok so when you are going to meet him" "Today so you guys can't leave because we're meeting him together" "Ok" "Now help me get ready"

3 hours later

Someone was at the front door. Then I hear my parents letting people. I was finishing my make up and all my friends were dressed and ready.

"I guess we have to go downstairs now" "Ok then get up I'll mean I already packed so I guess I'm ready"

Then we all started walking down the steps. Then I tripped of course in these 6 inch heels and was caught by this super hot guy.

"So this is my wife" "Yes" "So I must say you looked so sexy until you almost fell on your ass" "Thank you"

Then he got closer ,if that was even possible, and whispered