Chapter Two

A/N sorry to all my readers about all the mistakes I make, I don't seem to do a very good job at proof reading things before they get published.😊

Mckayla's P.O.V

Monday morning was boring like usual. It was the thirtieth of January and people at school were already getting asked to the grade eight Valentines Day dance. Harper ranted half the day about how she was getting annoyed with another friend of ours named Emma constantly complaining about how the guy she likes doesn't like her back. Harper told Emma that she didn't blame him, they don't even talk to each other. She also ranted about her love life, I kept telling her to just ask Tyler to the dance herself but she refused to do it. She said that in an ideal world he would ask her with a rose and Reece's peanut butter cups. I told her she was delusional but of course she didn't care.

Adams P.O.V

Tyler spent a majority of the day listing the reasons why he likes Harper, not once did he even consider that I might have something important to say. I didn't, but it would have been nice if he had asked. Hazel and her friends seemed to be talking to Harper slot more then they did each other, Harper was blushing a lot too. I wonder what's up with that.

Hazels P.O.V

Today my other friends and I tried to come up with plans to get her and Tyler together for the dance, none of them were possible without some sort of road block. One of our plans was to just have her ask him to dance when they were actually at the dance, but we realized that if they don't plan to go to the dance ahead of time Adam and Tyler will be hanging out together the whole time.
Adam was starring at my friends and I all day, I think he knows something is going on. Tyler seemed to be rambling on and on today too, I hope it's either about Harper or some stupid boy thing because if it's about a different girl, Harper will be the only one left at school. (She killed everyone else.)