Chapter 2

(AVA'S POV)

We were in line for Magcon and I must admit I'm pretty excited! I don't want to come off as a crazy fan though, they all probably got annoyed with those girls.

"Who's line should we go to first?!?!" Maggie asked

"I don't care." I was actually really excited to see Taylor Caniff! I thought he was the cutest out of the group and I couldn't wait to meet him.

"Let's go to Cameron's!!!!"

(CAMERON'S POV)

I love meeting my fans, they all make me so happy! But sometimes they go a little crazy and it's overwhelming.

I took a picture with some girls and looked at who was next in line. There were 2 very pretty girls one seeming way more excited than the other.

"OH MY GOSH IT'S YOU IT'S REALLY YOU!!" one girl that had blonde hair and brown eyes exclaimed.

"What's your name?" I asked

"Maggie. Maggie Brown."

I liked her she was cute! A little crazy but cute.

" And you are?" I said referring to the other girl.

"Ava!"

I took a picture with them and hoped it wasn't the last I would see of them, especially Maggie.

(AVA'S POV)

We got done with Cameron and he was really nice. He seemed to like Maggie so I was happy for her.

"Let's go to Taylor's line now!!" Maggie said.

"Sure!"

I was really happy she wanted to go into Taylor's line because he was my favorite.

(TAYLOR'S POV)

"It was nice meeting you too!" I said to a nice fan.

I turned around and saw the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She took my breath away. She had brown hair and beautiful brown eyes. She had her hair wavy with a small braid pinned in the back. She was wearing white shorts and a tribal print tank too with grey Toms. She was beautiful!

"Ummm helloooooo?" her friend asked.

Shit they must have noticed me staring at her.

"Oh hey guys! Nice to meet you! What are your names?"

"I'm Maggie!!" the blonde one said.

"I'm Ava!" the one with the brown hair said.

Ava. She was so pretty!

"Let's take a picture!"

I took one with Ava and I kissed her on the cheek. I saw her blush and that made he happy. Maybe she liked me!

(AVA'S POV)

Taylor was so nice!!! I saw him staring at me when we first went up to him which was weird, but it made me happy! I wish I could have talked to him more.

(TAYLOR'S POV)

After Magcon we all were in the limo on the way home and we were talking about our day. I was zoned out because I couldn't stop thinking about Ava. I liked her a lot and she was beautiful. Hopefully she would be there tommarow so I could see her again!

"TAYLOR!!!"

"What... Oh sorry"

"What's up man?" Cameron asked.

"Nothing, just a girl I met today. But I'll probably never see her again so I'll get over it."

"It's okay man. I met a girl today too, but I'll probably never see her again either." Cameron said.

Okay so here's another chapter!!! I hope you guys liked it!!!