Chapter 8

AVAS POV

We woke up around 8 and got ready for Magcon. I'm so happy that Taylor gave us VIP tickets so we could spend more time with them. I could tell Maggie and Cameron kind of had a thing so I'm happy they can see each other again.

I got in the shower and quickly washed my hair and body. I got out and began getting ready.

I wore denim high waited shorts with an orange loose fitting crop top and a long necklace. I wore my white converse for shoes.

"Ava are you ready?" I asked.

"Yeah let's go get in line!"

We got downstairs and there were so many fans.

"Wow this is even crazier than yesterday." Maggie pointed out.

"Yeah it's crazy."

We got in line and met some nice girls. The time went by really quickly.

They finally let us in for the mingle hour.

"We spent so much time with them yesterday, lets just stand here and let other girls fight to meet them," Maggie said.

"Yeah that sounds good, we will meet them later anyway.

We were standing in the back just relaxing and watching all of the girls go crazy.

I turned to my right and Carter's mom was standing there.

I love her so much, I think she's so funny in all of Carter's vines.

"Excuse me?" I said to her. She turned around. "Can I get a picture with you? I think your so funny!"

"Of course!"

Me and Maggie got pictures with her and were talking to her.

All of the sudden carter walks up to her and recognizes us.

"Hey guys! What's up?" he said.

"Nothing were just letting other girls get the chance to meet you," I said with a laugh.

"Well let me tell you, Taylor hasn't shut up about you all day. And Maggie, Cameron keeps talking about you too." He said.

"Really?" me and Maggie said in unison.

"Yeah don't tell them I told you that!" he said with a laugh. "I better get back, bye guys! bye mom!"

He left and I was just shocked that Taylor actually talked about me.

I really do like him.

Sorry if this is short and boring. I'll probably update again today!!!thanks so much for all the votes it means the world! don't forget you can follow me on twitter @marykate485