Chapter 6

HEY GUYZ! I re wrote NEARLLY EVERYTHING! (I even changed some character crushes and Genders, and added some more paragraphs) So please make sure to look back and see the changes! Also, I'm gonna start doing some POVs for ya guys! Also.... ok this is th last one, I'm making some relatives so it is:

(oldest) and (youngest)

Capricorn and Cancer

Gemini and Libra

 Thanks! ~Crazy Sasha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Capricorn's POV

I was at the party. It was real loud. I  was waiting for the girls to arrive. Especially pisces... ODN'T TELLL HER PLEASE!!!!!!!! I got out my phone and texted Cance.

(Text accounts: Cancer >_< = Cancer, Cap-Book = Capricorn)

Cap-Book: Sis where are u guys?

Cancer >_<: Soz bro. Pice was late

Cap-Book: When ur gonna arrive?

Cancer >_<: chill bro, we're 5 steps away

Cancer >_<: 1. Ok we're at the door.

Cancer >_< and Cap-Book left the conversation

Then there was a ring and someone opened it. The girls came in. I looked at Pisces. She so... adorable! and so beautiful! Cancer knows her thing. i thought that she's gonna party, but nope. She sat onto the couch finding my book on the desk, she thought it was no one's so she started reading it. This is my chance! i came over to her. "Hey, not to be rude, but your holding my book." I said. She looked at me. Oh how i wanted to kiss her. She looked at me. "Oh s-sorry." She said, putting it back in it's place. 

"No no, it's fine." I laughed. It was then an awkward silence. 

"Hey, why aren't you dancing and partying?" I asked. 

"I don't like discos or technically this stuff." 

"Well join if you want. I'll be in the kitchen or the dance floor." I said and left. Pisces smiled and then she disappeared out of my view, since i stepped into the crowd. I went over to the guys. "Bro, you should try this Vodka. Don't know about you but I'll try again with Leo." Aries said, of course drunk already. I sighed. I watched and then saw that Leo was drunk too. He cam over and they- (you know, did the thing.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leo's POV

We stepped into the party doors. Here's my freedom. I went over to the dance floor. Then I saw... yes yes. I saw the drinks. I thought for a moment. I saw Pisces with Cap. I shrugged.i don't care. There are drinks right there. My parents don't allow me to drink, but they aren't here and on a holiday so why not? I drank some whiskey and then mixed it with vodka, after that I drank  whole bottle. I felt strong. I went over to the girls. "Oh LEO! Your drunk!" Cancer exclaimed. She's so annoying sometimes. "NO I'm not, get into yourself Cance! You try the whiskey. It's real nice. Especially when you mix it with Vodka. Then I went to some guys and after flirting with a few I went back to the girls. Aries came over and then we started (doing the thing ! NEVER SAYING THAT WORD EVER AGAIN!).

I woke up with a head ache. Aries and I on the couch both nude. A smug smile on his face. Oh god. Were we- oh god! but why do I want more? i guys I do like him. he's such a good kisser. I saw Pisces on the other couch asleep, cuddling a blank (She god it from the couch cuz it already had it there). well she had no trouble. The girls were  somewhere, but the rest (not all but the ones that got drunk) were on the floor, sleeping. I started dressing up while no one saw. Once i finally finished and was putting on my shoe, Taur came from up stairs/. "Girl, the  ones that weren't drinking are up stairs in the beds." She said. She then looked at Pisces. "Except for her. i think she fell asleep half an hour after we arrived. Poor thing." Taurus said. She then took Pisces up stairs. (I have NO idea how she got that strength. i guess Pisces is small, so she's light).  I looked around. Then I heard Aries wake up. "Sup Leo. So-" He started, but I kissed him hard. "i really like you Aries." I said.

"Me too. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!"

Then I kissed him. It was official. We were a couple.