Chapter 6

-Twilletoria flashback-

It was a beautiful day in the mountains but there was an unsettling feel about the air, a young she-elf was wandering along a well worn path just passing through when about 5 dwarves came out of nowhere. But these weren't ordinary dwarves; they had straggly and untamed beards, old and ripped clothes, crudely forged axes and an evil look that should never belong to the face of a friendly dwarf. The she-elf was immediately on guard and drew out her bow and arrow.

"What are you doing here?" she asked

"Whatever we want to do,so I suggest you get out of our way."

"No, I don't like the look of you and you can't be doing anything good along these roads."

"Oh, we didn't say anything about good"

This she-elf by the name of Twilletoria didn't want to get into a fight with these dwarves for she knew that she would only get in trouble with her father and most likely a dwarven king but these dwarves wouldn't let up. Then in the distance a noise could be heard, like many horses hooves riding along a stone path which meant only one thing, there was an eleven guard on the move.

This was the dwarves target and they knew it wasn't any old guard, it was Lord Elrond's personal guard but he was not there, it was his wife and Twilletoria's mother. The dwarves thought that if they captured the lady of Rivendell they would get a great amount of reward for her return. That what these dwarves were, they were kidnappers and all they wanted was treasure and nothing else mattered to them so if they knew who Twilletoria was they might of been satisfied with taking her but that was not to be.

As the guard came around the corner they came face to face with a surprised looking she-elf right before they were attacked by the 5 dwarves. They only wanted one captive so for a few heartbeats Twilletoria just stood there stunned as many elves fell from their horses but then she snapped out of it and charged the dwarves. She managed to throw the dwarves back but she did not have the guts to kill them so they only kept returning and soon it was only her and her mother and 4 dwarves.

"Twilletoria get behind me"

"But mother you have no weapon"

"Then give me yours"

"here, take my knives"

And took her knives her mother did, right before the dwarves snatched them out of her hands and stabbed her through the heart. Her mother died before her eyes as the dwarves ran away for they realized that this was no she-elf to mess with. Twilletoria broke down and wept for a long time and unfortunately forgot to pull the elven knives out of her mother's stomach and so when the next group of elves which had lord Elrond amongst them came around the corner they found many dead elves and one alive with her knives stuck in her mothers body.

That night Twilletoria was exiled for 100 years, nobody would listen to her story, not when the evidence is so clearly written in front of them. So Twilletoria never forgot nor never forgave those dwarves or any dwarves for that matter.

-end flashback-