Chapter 11

-- Just in case it wasn't clear, I am doing a mix between the books and the movies so I may miss out on sections of the book or movie depending on whether it goes with the storyline I am writing, there are quite a few changes that were in neither book nor movie too, I hope you enjoy the chapter :) --
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fili gave all of his meal to Twilletoria when it came for she needed more strength, the cuts stopped flowing blood but her concussion was still there and not improving.

"Hey" Fili whispered gently "Don't fall asleep on me, you just had 200 years of that. Eat up."

"I can't, it's too much effort."

"Here I'll feed you then. Here comes the airplane."

"I'm not a baby, I just want to go to sleep." Twilletoria started to nod off and close her eyes.

"No you don't. We can't have you sleeping with a concussion now can we." So for the next couple of hours it went on like this with Fili trying to get a very tired Twilletoria to eat something and this did not go unnoticed. When Legolas came down to check on the prisoners he saw in one cell a dwarf holding an elf very close and talking to her very softly, this was when Fili was still trying to keep Twilletoria from falling asleep by holding her upright and keeping her talking but it was not what Legolas saw. He saw his ex-fiancé with a dwarf becoming very close with one another and he did not like it one bit.

"What are you doing?" He sneered as he questioned the two prisoners.

"Oh, haha hi Legolas. You look smashing today." Twilletoria said this with a giggle at the end.

"Why thank-"

"Twilletoria, this is the man that broke your heart remember, he is the reason you are like this now" Fili cut Legolas off mid sentence because he did not want to lose Twilletoria to Legolas when he was so close to her himself.

"Oh no it wasn't him, I only punched him," she giggled again "it was Thranduil that gave me concussion."

"My father did WHAT?"

"Your evil father gave Twilletoria here concussion when he was torturing her because of you." Fili retorted.

"I didn't know, I'm sorry Twilletoria, please forgive me." As you may have realized Legolas had changed tactics and is trying to get back in Twilletoria's good books because she is a princess after all and in truth he didn't realize just how pretty she was even with the scar.

"Twilletoria, don't forgive him. He will only hurt you again." Now Fili could see that he was losing her for Legolas was very charming and any lady in her right mind would definitely go for the elf prince who could free them over the dwarf prince with no home, but of course Twilletoria was not in her right mind and so her next sentence surprised everyone.

"I may have concussion but I do know that you Legolas hurt me beyond measure and Fili has been there for me since the day I woke up, in fact I believe he was the reason I woke up. I will never forgive and I am no longer in love with you, I am in love with a dwarf."

Then there was silence as she had a stare down with the elf prince that once was her love until he broke it off with an "As you wish" and ran off. That's when Twilletoria turned to Fili and they looked into each others eyes for the first time as lovers and kissed each other which made sparks fly. Unfortunately the moment did not last for a jumpy little Bilbo came out of the shadows with some keys and started unlocking all the cells and setting the dwarves free. Fili helped Twilletoria up and half carried half supported her as they followed the rest of the company to the wine cellar. There were many cheeky looks in the new found couple's direction but not a word was muttered for they did not want to be caught again.