two - knuckleheads.

Beforehand...

"Frosty, I've been thinking. I really want to study abroad. I'm sick of school here. It's just maths, science, and language. I've really thought of this, so why don't we go abroad? Learn about the education and culture there! Personally, I think it's gonna be fun!" She said.

I paused at the sudden realization that I'm going next week and I haven't thought about anything yet. Should I tell her? Or let the plan flow like water?

"Well, Frost I'm waiting for an answer here. Don't just stare outside the window. Don't tell me you didn't here everything I said just now?" She said.

"Well, I have something to say Angie."

"And what's that?" Matt's voice spoke and turns out he just came with our drinks and food.

"Well, you guys know the fact that my parents control my life," I said.

"Yeah, what about that?" Angel asked.

"Well, they've planned basically my whole highschool life. Its not going to be here, but somewhere in Asia," i continued.

"What?!" Angel practically screamed and the whole 2nd floor of the café looked at her.

     Just like in dad's study, time froze again. I took a look around and no one moved. Angel's reaction was priceless. Matt's face was just as charming as ever. One thing i didn't realize was that I couldn't go flying here and back when i stay, and that means leaving these two knuckleheads behind. But what's exactly happening? Why is everything frozen in time?

Everything unfroze and people went back to their own activities before Angel shouted. As if everything played back, Matthew wasn't sitting in the chair beside me, instead his voice boomed in my ear, "And what's that?"

Wait. Didn't that happen a few seconds ago? I'm gonna try to answer exactly the same.

"Well, you guys know the fact that my parents control my life," I said, shaking.

"Yeah, what about that?" Angel asked again.

"Well, they've planned basically my whole highschool life. Its not going to be here, but somewhere in Asia," i chirped as fast as I could while anticipating Angel's shriek, I closed my ears.

Being the Angel I knew and loved, she practically shouted just like before, "What?!"

The whole café looked at her once again. What's different this time, is that time didn't freeze.

"Wow, Angel you're gonna bother the customers." Matt said.

As the one and only clumsy Angel, she stood up and said sorry to the café visitors.

"I mean, really? We just talked about that a few minutes ago, and now this? How lucky of you Frosty!!" Angel excitedly said.

While Angel was excited on her own, I was thinking about leaving the two knuckleheads here. Matt just spaced out the window until I lightly hit his arm.

"Matt, what's up with you? You were just as cheery as Angel a few minutes ago, and now you look like you got your heart shattered into a million pieces." I said.