Chapter 4: Meeting Someone

Tylah's POV

I was walking in the hallway because I had free period, but Zen and Shade had history or some shit like that. So I really didn't know what to do, I heard foot-steps behind me but I ignored it. I continued to walk till I was suddenly slammed into a locker. I look up to see three girls, they all had fancy clothes and hair styles that seemed to be thousands of dollars. One had purple hair and pink eyes, "stay away from him bitch" she threatened walking away. I stood there dumbfounded about what just happened. I brushed it off and walked to the doors that lead outside. I saw a bench under a huge tree with bright green grass and beautiful flowers surrounding it. I walked over and sat down under it closing my eyes.

"Hey dude, you okay?" a voice asked me. I opened my eyes and looked up to see a girl with black and purple cat ears and a black and red wolf tail. She had shirt hair, a black, ripped tank top on with dark grey jeans. She had black combat boots and a lot of piercings. She also had a eye patch on her right eye and a black choker with a love heart on it, it seemed to be a bit broken. 'Odd' I thought staring at it, she clicked her fingers in front of my face. "Dude are you okay?? You seem kinda out of it" she said.

"Yeah I'm fine" I replied snapping out of whatever trance I was in. "You sure? those girls did shove you up against the locker kinda hard" she replied sitting next to me, I shrugged sighing a bit. "Well, I'm Wolf and I'm amusing your Tylah the freshman?" She asked. I was confused why she knew me but I just nodded my head yes. "So what are you doing?" She asked looking down at her black and red nails. I shrugged my shoulders not knowing what to say. "I like your clothes" She stated, I just smiled nervously. I wasn't used to talking to people unless it was my friends or family, though I don't have friends so just family. "Not a talker hey?" She asked scratching her neck with an awkward smile. "Sorry, just not used to talking much I usually hang out with Shade or Zen, but they have history I think" I replied looking down. "Are they your friends?" She asked her ears twitching. "No brothers" I said looking at her. "Ohhhhh yeah I remember now" She laughed "I saw you with them when you arrived." I looked at her a bit confused but just shrugged it off. "I don't think I know your name" I said realizing I don't know who she was. "Names Wolf and I'm a Wolfcat" She said with a toothy grin. "I'm Tylah as you already know" 'Somehow' I thought. Y'know somehow I knew this was a start to a beautiful friendship.