Chapter Five

I was stomping my feet against the ground. He pisses me off.

"You can sleep in my bed. I'll take the couch."

"No! I'll sleep on the couch."

I layed down on the couch, angrily with my arms crossed on my chest. The medicine started wearing off and i started to feel dizzy again. For anything i couldnt fall asleep, the wind and rain were banging against the window and my head felt like its going to burst.

"Augh" i put my arm on my head and turned over 'pff'....i fell off of the couch.

The lights flicked on and i tried to crawl back on the couch. I heard a big 'thump' and steps.

"D-did i wake you?" i aksed innocently.

He didnt respond, just grabbed me and draged me to his bed. He put me on it....

"Thats it,  youre not sleeping on the couch! For the past two hours all i could hear was you turning this way turning that way, moving and flipping! An-" he suddenly stopped and looked at me with concern written on his face.

"Sorry but my head hurts...and i dont want you to sleep on the couch."

He placed both his palms on my face. Then he put his lips on my forehead.

I blushed, and panicked.

"W-WHAT ARE Y-"

"Your fever is worse. You cant take another medicine for at least two hours."

"How did y-"

"Your face is red and your shivering."

True, ive been trying to find a position when the blanket covers my body so im not cold. But that doesnt give you the permission to KISS MY FOREHEAD!!

"But...i dont want you to sleep on the couch." i said ashamed that i kicked him out of his bed.

He raised an eyebrow and sighed. Then he lifted the blanket and slipped into the bed beside me.

"Who said id sleep on the couch?" he said sarcastically.

"Ah" I started getting out but he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me down.

"Ah on second thought, why dont you sleep on the couch?"

"I wanted to but since you insisted so badly." he was still holding me.

I tried to get away from him but to be honest i was freezing, his body was warm....and also i was exausted after a few tries. He was strong, well im not weak either but i think my fever has made me.

I stopped resisting and just let him hug me.

"Why arent your parents coming home?"

"You wont be saved from me, if thats what your thinking." he states with a smirk on his face.

"Huh...i wish though...but thats not what i meant this time. Earlier when you mentioned them not coming home...i dont know....you looked sad and lonely."

He remained silent for quite a bit then took a deep breath and said

"You should get some rest. Your fever is messing with your head."

"Im in the same bed as you. You are currently hugging me against my will...the LEAST you can do is tell me about yourself a bit."

He sighed and scatched the back of his head. Then opened his mouth to answer me.

"They're in Europe...to the best of my knowledge."

"Why?....I mean then why arent you with them?"

After a short pause he said "Because then i couldnt be here with you."

I elbowed him as hard as i could now. I wanted to ask him more questions but my eyes betrayed me,  and i fell asleep.

When i opened my eyes i looked at a man's sleeping face. I flinched when i first realized what had happened, but then the warmth of his body made me realize that i didnt want to move, didnt want to wake him up. He looked so peaceful, so calm and beautiful.

'You sure are a lot cuter when you sleep.' i thought with a smile on my face.

I knew i barely know him, and its wrong but just for a bit im going to pretend to be asleep, a dont want him to let go of me yet....no, not yet. Just a little longer. So i closed my eyes and gave into the bliss of being hugged by a (handsome) almost stranger.