Chapter Four

He was right, he didnt live that far, actually he lived only two turns and three streets away.When he stopped the car i didnt feel like getting out.

"Try not to get drenched."he said with a smirk on his face.

The outside was no better than before, as a matter of fact it was worse, not to mention it took some time until i figured out how to walk, i got so used to the warmth in his car that when i stepped outside my legs froze. The wind almost blew me away so he took hold of my hand. Just after we stepped in the building he held onto it for a few seconds, glanced at our hands and let go of my hand.

When we got out of the elevator and into his apartnent he lead me to the washroom and as he did i noticed that he was drenched as well. (duuh)

He threw a towel in my face. "You can go take a shower" he pointed to the bathroom "but be careful cuz the hot is cold and the cold is hot." he smiled to himself....kind of.

"O-okay"

"Wait---"he called "here" he threw another piece of textile at me. I thought it was another towel, but when i looked at it it was a gray hoody with matching track pants.

"You can put that on."with that he closed the door on me not waiting for my 'thanks'.

Just as he said, the hot was cold and the cold was hot; and i ended up burning myself a bit. I got out of the shower, i felt warm and cozy. Then a chill ran down my spine.

*sneez, sneez, sneez

*knock knock

"Are you okay?" a voice called from outside.

"Ah yes im fine" i said while opening the door. "Where do you want me to put this?" i held the towel up.

"Just leave it there ill take care of it."

He went in to take a shower, and i waited sitting on his bed. I didnt feel good, i felt dizzy and hot. The room was spinning.

When he came out he approached me, but i noticed and quickly got off of his bed and started walking toward the kitchen. He grabbed my wrist and put his other hand on my forehead.

"As i thought....you have a fever." he stated.

"No-no its fine it-its nothing." i forced a smile on my face.

He pulled me into the kitchen and started looking for something. He didnt let go of my wrist.

"Are you allergic to any herbs?" he asked.

"No." (what a question xD)

He gave me an advil and then a glass of water. I took the pill and as i swallowed, it felt like there were needles in my throught.

He instructed me to go and lie down on the bed, he'll be coming shortly with some tea. I did go into the room but i just sat on the bed. Its wierd enough that I am in someone's house whom i barely knew, but to lay in his bed...no thanks.

When he entered the room he had two ceramic mugs in his hands. When he reached me he extended his arm toward me offering the tea that was steaming in the mug. I uttered a quiet thanks. He grabbed a chair with his free hand and turned it so the back would face me. He sat down his hand on top of the back of chair, his chin topping his arm.

"Smells good." i said barely hearable. He looked at me with a questioning face.

"The tea...it smells good."

"Its apple-cinamon, from Italy."

"You went to Italy?" i asked with a surprised look on my face.

"No" he turned away as he answered me "but my parents did."

Holy shhhh...speaking of parents!

"Oh um wont they be mad at you when they find an unknown girl at your house?" i asked a bit nervous.

He snorted-it was pretty cute.

"No...they're not coming home."

I gave him a puzzled look, hoping he would explain it a litte more. He didnt, instead he left toward the kitchen and returned with two plates in his hand. he gave one to me, on it was noodle mixed with some vegetables and chicken breast. The sauce he used added a golden colour to it, boy it smelled delicious.

"Enjoy" he said lending me a fork.

I blew on the noodle on my fork and placed it in my mouth. My tastebuds just melted. It was sweet spicy and a little sour at the same time.

"Hmmm....this is delicious!" i said with a full mouth. "What is this?"

"Noodles" he gave me a 'duh' look. He uses that face a lot. (-.- im not blind)

Hes still got attitude, huh just when i started thinking hes actually a human.

"Your an alien" i murmered, bearly hearing myself.

"Well thank you." hes calm answer angrevated me. "I know im just so out of this world, i mean no one on earth can be as cool as me."

Self-praising much huh.

We finished eating, he took the plates, well he wanted to but i was faster. I walked to the kitchen and started washing the dishes.

"What are you doing?"

"Ah,  um well you helped me a lot today so i want to thank you...."

"...I have a dishwasher and a simple 'thank you for today' would do it. With a simple 'stamp' maybe."

Stamp? What is he saying?

"A kiss?" he asked giving me a teasing smile.

"Never!" i blew foam on him. "Im going to bed. Good night."