Chapter 3

This is the last of Gilbert for now
say goodbye but not permanently so don't say good bye forever...just for now...

My name is Gilbert d'Lelievre. I am 20 years old, I am one fourth Spanish, three fourths French. I am a hybrid gifted with the features and abilities of the entire bakanoneko demon pack. My powers are great, and because of that I am sought after by hybrids and humans alike. When I was 12, I gained my powers, and one month later of being as careful as I could, one Dr John Hart, his 14 year old son Allen James Hart, and his assistants Dr Linda Watson and Dr Thomas Jonel. I was living on my own at the time, on the streets. I wore a Beenie all the time to hide my feline ears, and kept my tails wrapped around my abdomen under my shirt, and I kept my eyes under some sunglasses. Most, at first glance, believed I was a blind child abandoned by my parents for having a disability. They didn't know I was a hybrid. In fact, I was in the middle of a fight against some members of a hybrid gang who were against humans. They were trying to kill me because they thought I was human. They were about to kill me, until they were all shot by Dr John Hart and his team, but before the leader could pass out he drew his revolver and shot my shoulder. This caused the Doctors to remove my shirt to tend to the wound, and unfortunately reveal my tails. They brought me with them to their secret government funded hybrid research and protection lab. Lab 504; the Hybrid Embassy.