Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2:

Georgia's P.O.V

I was awoken by Celeste's hand hitting me in the face and I shot straight up ad slapped her across the face.

"Dude what was that for?" Celeste yelled at me sitting up as well.

"Yo ass of an arm slapped me while I was sleeping and woke me up so I thought it wasn't fair that I got up and you shouldn't." I yelled back and herd a snoring noise.

"Argh fucking creepy much!" I yelled at the sight of Juliet ad Andy sleeping directly in front of us.

"Hahah that is, we should do something!" Celeste said and we looked at each other for ideas.

"Let's draw moustaches and monobrows on them! I'll take Andy and you get Juliet." I said while grabbing to sharpies and handing her one.

Once we finished we both took a picture each on our iPods before jumping on the bed.

"Mummy and daddy need to get up so we can eat otherwise there's gonna be no more peanut butter left!" I yelled as my sister and I jumped on their bed and Andy woke up smiling.

"Ok we're up my little munchkins!" Andy yelled and tackled Celeste and I on the bed as Juliet tickled us to death. We stayed like that until my stomach growled and we all went downstairs. Celeste and I jump on the lounge and flicked through channels while watching Juliet cooked and Andy cuddled her from behind until we found that Batman was on.

"BATMAN BITCHES!" Celeste and I yell in unison and Andy jumps between us and we all snuggle into the large Batman blanket. Juliet finished breakfast and we each got a plate with pancakes and some bacon on the side while watching the rest of Batman.

"Soo, what are we doing today Andy?" Celeste asks with a mouth full of bacon.

"You'll see, children." He smiles.

Juliet takes a seat next to Celeste and we watch the rest of the morning cartoons.

"So which island are we on?" I ask, while helping Andy dry the dishes.

"We'll that's hard to explain. We on an island on an island. Or it's more like we're a little island connected to a big island." He explains, looking even more confused than I am. I laugh at him.

"How about you just tell me the name and ill look it up." I ask, looking out the window. I only just notice there's like a jetty thing coming from our yard, and the other four yards next to us.

"The islands name is Purelpa. In Morton Bay." He replies, looking at me.

"We have a jetty?" I look around confusingly.

"Yeah, so do the rest of the band. Those other Jetties are theirs."

He points and smiles. "Go get changed into some swimmers or something."

"Are we going swimming?"

"Yes and no. I guess. I'm gunna go get change now. Just put your swimmers under some normal clothes." He puts his clothe down and walks into their room.

Celeste's P.O.V

After batman, Georgia and Andy do the dishes. Me and Juliet go up to our room and start putting our clothes away.

"How long are we staying here for?" I ask Juliet, folding a pair of Georgia's new pants.

"Until warped. So about three months. Juliet laughs at my sucky folding.

"I tired!" I raise my hands in the air and just let then drop. "So what happens at warped? With me and Georgia, I mean." I give up trying to fold and just start putting away the clothes Juliet already folded.