Love

Asylum sans pov:
Finally I get to see my best friend Grey! He is real and even the doctors can see him, but for some reason I really really like him, not like ink sans, ink sans is just a friend but Grey sans might be a...
BESTIE FRIEND!

Grey sans pov:
I'm going to see Asy today and I'm so excited to see him! But the truth is I kinda....love him...he's so sweet and caring that I...never mind..anyways he's coming to my house for 4 mouths sense the asylum needs to be rebuilt. So basically he's having a sleepover at my house! I'll sleep on the floor and he can have my bed sense I don't mind. I get to the asylum and Asy hugs me tightly. "Grey! Your here!!" He says happily I giggle. "Yep I'm here." One of the doctors comes to me and I pick up asy and carry him to the car than talk to the doctors so Asy doesn't hear us. "Thank you for taking care of him sir." The doctor said and I just smile and shake my head. "Oh is was no problem, Asy is a good friend of mine so we will get along pretty well." I say than get into my car and drive Asy to my house.

Asylum sans pov:
I'm in his car, than he starts to drive. I smile while looking at my bag full of my blanket and plush dog. "Hey Grey, where will I sleep?" I ask and he chuckles. "Anywhere that is comfortable for you" he says and my smile widens. "Yay! So is it ok if I sleep in your b..bed?" I blush and he blushes too. "Yea, I'll sleep on the couch." He says and smiles. Finally we get there and we get inside the house. "Whoa nice home" I say and he smiles. "Thanks, so it's getting kinda late, let's get to bed, ok?" He says and I nod. I get into his bed and he goes onto the couch, but I couldn't let him sleep on the couch so I called his name. "GREY! Plz come here!" I yell and he comes in. "Yea Asy?" He ask and I blush. "Can you sleep in the bed with me?? I get scared,.." he blushes and so do i. He nods and gets into the bed. I grab onto him and cuddle his chest, it is so warm and soft that I purr. "Hmm...goodnight Asy" he says and wraps his arms around me. "Goodnight Grey.." I say and we both fall asleep.