Ink and Error

Grey sans pov:
Last night was fun and we both slept in this morning until I realized we had to go see Ink and Error today. "Shit!" I yell and wake Asy up. We both get dressed and leave. We go to Ink and Errors house. I sit on the couch next to Asy and ink and Error sit together on the other couch. "So we heard you two were dating and we wanted to check on ya guys." Ink says and Error nods. "Yea we're just fine" I say. Ink smiles. Error shrugs. Asy smiles softly and holds my hand and rest his head on my shoulder. I smile and kiss his forehead. Soon paperjam runs down the stairs. "Uncle Asy!" He yells and Asy hugs paperjam. "Hey kiddo" Asy says. Paperjam than runs to Ink and Error and sits on their lap. "Have you two wanted a kid?" Ink asked and my face was a blushing mess and so was Asy. "W..we don't know yet...it's a big choice.." Asy says and I nod. I can see Asy is getting worried so he starts to squeeze my hand. I calmly rub his hand and hold it at the same time. He calms down and sighs. "Well you two should get home. You seem kinda tired" error says and we leave and go home. Asy falls asleep and I keep driving. I carry Asy into the house and onto the bed. I cuddle him tightly and he cuddles back.