Drunken love

Grey sans pov:
Today I was going to take Asy to a bar so we can drink together. I'm sure it won't be too bad...
(An hour later from the bar)
Grey sans pov:
Me and Asy went to the bar and came back home. We both are pretty drunk and Asy is even getting turned on. Me and Asy start to kiss on the couch when I pin Asy down and smirk. Asy purrs and bites my neck while I kiss his ribs. He giggles and I take off our clothes. Asy wraps his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck. I wrap my arms on his hips and kiss him. We kiss for a good 3 minutes until we both break the kiss for air. "I lOve yoU sooo much tehe..hic.." Asy says. I can tell he is still drunk and so am I. Soon I see a green glow coming from Asy underwear. He blushes and so do I. I pull off our underwear and he sees my ecdo dick. He blushes bright green and sticks out his tongue full of drool. I blush and slowly put my ecdo dick in his ecdo pussy. I hear him moan in pain. I calm him down by kissing him, soon he feels pleasure and grips onto me tightly. I thrust faster and faster, his moans get louder and louder. Soon he cums a little. I smirk and go as fast as I can. His moans go crazy. "I..I'm IM GONNA.." I yell out before I cum inside him. I pull out and he cuddles me. "Love...ya Grey.." Asy says and I smile softy. "I love ya more Asy."