Chapter 2

The party started amd I was making my way through the crowd.

"Hey" I said greeting Harry and Hailey. "I'm glad you both could make it."

I trailed of to go find Liam.

"Guess who" said a familiar voice who had his hands over my eyes.

I turned and saw Liam. I wrapped my arms behind his neck and locked my fingers. He leaned down and kissed me passionately.

Harry's POV

I was looking through a crowd of faces and I spotted Ashton. She was with her boyfriend. I was so jealous. I've liked her for so long.

Haileys POV

I have had a few drinks but not much. I was walking to the kitchen when Ashton walked passed me crying and then Liam walking the other direction. I wonder what happened. I filled my cup and took a sip. Ashton came towards my direction and picked up two glasses and chugged them. She was wiping her eyes and had eyeliner on her hands.

She leaned against the table and stared into space.

"A-Are you okay Ashton" I hesitated

She jerked her head my way and said

"Huh?Oh yeah I'm fine"

Ashtons POV

I was so tired and I just wanted to go to sleep. I was walking towards the stairs when I stumbled across Harry.

"Hey you look cute. I like girls who wear pink. But with me you won't be wearing much" he said.

I grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him up the stairs. Oh what the hell I needed a snuggling buddy.

To be continued...