Chapter Three

Lestat walked into the room greated by a sleeping Louis. Louis's arms were filled with bite marks that were practically healed. Louis of course was his donor if Lestat hadn't found someone to drink from or kill. Lestat also just moved into the pointe du lac manor due to his parents not taking it lightly and suspecting something was going on between the two boys. They now shared a room and a bed because, louis's parents were barely home to begin with.

Lestat looked at the younger boy, peacefully asleep and content. Lestat walked over to the bed and put a hand on Louis's cheek gently, "wake up louis." He heard a grumble from the other boy. "Oh come on Louis, i need to talk to you about something...something...important to me..."

Once Louis heard Lestat actually being serious instead of being a sarcastic crazy killer that scares him almost daily. He sat up and patted the bed signaling Lestat to take a seat. Once lestat sat down causing the bed to sink beneath him, Louis laid across his lap "whats up Lestat?" He said in a tired voice.

"I was thinking, I know you may not exactly like the idea but, I'd like to turn you, before you say no i have a list of reasons" he says seeing the sun rise and lowering the curtains and shutting the door. It was just before sunrise.

Louis says "lestat you need to be in your coffin" He says shooting up pointing to the coffin next to his bed.

Lestat says "wait, no i really want to talk about this..." He sits on the top of his coffin. He handed him a piece of parchment with reasons of why he wanted to turn him.

Louis ripped it up and yelled "I DON'T WANT TO BE ONE OF YOUR KIND. I'M BARELY OKAY WITH ME BEING YOUR DONOR" he cried a little and Lestat was thrown aback but, walked over and kissed Louis before lifting the lid off his coffin "I gotta go...I love....or i think I love you" Lestat got into his coffin and shut his eyes hoping for when he was to wake up he'd see Louis.