Chapter Four

Lestat had woke up that night to find Louis crying and blood everywhere. Lestat got up out of his coffin and ran over "Louis what happened?"

Louis looked terrified and he scooched farther back "Please, don't touch me"

Lestat backed up "what happened?"

Louis said "someone came in and tried to hurt me and I stabbed them and I think there dead...I don't know what to do Lestat!"

Lestat silenced Louis and checked for a pulse. Nothing....nothing... "He's dead, I can't drink the blood or i'd go with him" he says and turns to Louis. "I'll take care of this, you go clean up okay?" He nods and he was done in seconds it seemed with whatever he had done with body. Also, now the wooden floor which was once blood-stained looked brand new.

Louis was getting changed into new clothes and once he was done getting changed, he came out of the bathroom shaking and Lestat picked him up and put him on Louis's bed and laid next to him.

"Mon Amour, It's okay...it was just some blood...I guess that must have been scary having to deal with that all alone." Lestat played with Louis's locks hair to calm him down some.

Louis pushed Lestat away practically shaking "don't touch me...please...You do things like that to people daily to feed.. y-you hurt innocent people!" He picked up a candle and put it towards him.

Lestat backed away "are you a madman? You will kill me!?" He said practically shaking, he was still new to the 'vampire' thing. All his creator told him was "No Sunlight, No Fire" before he went off and commited suicide. Lestat wished he could've saved Magnus but, what was he to do? Even with drinking the blood of some of the most ancient vampire that made him powerful, he didn't want to freak Louis out with using his powers.

"Louis de Pointe du Lac, you don't wanna do this, trust me. I know" He signals him to put the candle down.

Louis sighs and apologises a bunch of times before laying in bed and having Lestat lay on his chest. Finally, the drama blew over but, the tension still remained.

Lestat looked over at him "Louis, what in gods name are we?" He sat up and before he answered the question Louis had to yell at him about 'not using the lords name in vein' shit for a good fifthteen minutes.

Once, Louis had calmed down he turned to Lestat. "What would you like us to be?" He asked.

Lestat responded after thinking "I'd like us to be dating is that an answer?" He almost laughed until he blurted out "Unless, you're like straight or something. If you are than i'm really sorry"

Louis just pulled him into a a passionate kiss. Once they pulled away for air Lestat simply said "Together it is then" and he went back to laying back on Louis's chest and once the sun came up he hid in his coffin only thinking about the first of hopefully many kisses.