Chapter 10

*Adeline's POV*

We enter the club and look for Madeline.

"Aurelié! Adeline!" A familiar voice calls. I turn around and see Madeline sitting at a booth, waving her hand. We smile and wave back.

"You look gorgeous!" I compliment.

"Aww, merci. You do too," Madeline grins, "Auri, you look flawless!"

Aurelié blushes and mutters a thank-you.

"Come with me. I have some friends I want you to meet." Madeline squeals. She grabs our wrists and drags us towards her friends.

"I want you to meet One Direction." Madeline introduces. I look at the five boys infront of me. I wave.

"Bonjour!" I greet. Auri seems a bit shocked and doesn't say anything.  I whisper to the closest boy of One Direction to me.

"She seems really quiet, but trust me. You'd wonder why you became friends with her." I joke. The boy chuckles. I look up and see it was Louis.

"Bonjour, I'm Adeline, but you can call me Adi." I smile and stick my hand out.

"Louis, but you can call me Lou." He grins and shakes my hand. The boy, Auri, Madeline, and I chat for the rest of the night.

-12:09 AM-

I yawn.

"I'm going to go home now." I say.

"But I wanna stay." Aurelié whines.

"I'm sorry, but I'm going to go home. You can stay if you want." I apologize and yawn.

"Who's going to take me home?" Auri asks.

"Umm...." I think.

"I can drop her off." Madeline suggests. I nod.

"Hey, um, Mads?" Niall asks.

"Yeah?" She answers.

"Can we catch a ride with you. We took a cab here." Niall says, rubbing the back of his neck. Madeline nods.

"Thanks." Niall grins.

"Bye everyone! I'm going to leave now." I say, waving.

"Aww. Bye." They pout. I chuckle and hop into my car.

-35 Minutes later-

   I unbuckle my seatbelt and hop out of my mini. I unlock my house door and switch on the lights. I take of my pumps and groan. Free at last. I walk up to my room and change into my pajamas. I crawl to my bathroom and take off my makeup.

BREATHE, SKIN! BREATHE! I think. I chuckle to myself and plop on my bed. I go on my laptop a watch a little bit of Modern Family.

  I shut my laptop off and snuggle into bed. I close my eyes and fall asleep.

-Next Day-

I wake up on my floor. How did I get here? I groan and sit up. I look on my bed and see Aurelié sleeping on my bed. I glare at her and jump on Auri.

"Ow! What the...!?" Auri yells in pain and looking frantically around the room . I smirk.

"My job is done here." I say and 'dust' myself off. I skip out of my room and into the bathroom.

~

I hop out of my shower and walk I to my room. Auri is out, by the way.

I put on my undergarments and slip on a flannel with a crème sweater for over it, the flannel's popping out. I slide on a pair of light washed skinny jeans and my rose gold watch.