Chapter 9

*Louis' POV*

"ATTRAPEZ-LES!" I hear. I look around and see two girls on a tricycle beung chased by a worker.

They look familiar....

Oh right! The hotel girls. I chuckle and tap Harry and Niall.

"Hey mates, look." I say and point towards the girls. They burst out into laughter.

"FASTER!" One of the girls yells. I laugh.

They get caught by the mall guard and guided out of the mall. I could tell they were trying to hold back their laughter.

~

I enter my hotel room and plop onto my bed. I check the time on my phone. 5:32 PM. I groan and rest my eyes for a while.

-2 hours later-

"LOU WAKE UP! CONCERT IN AND HOUR!" Niall yells in my ear. I jolt up and slid my shoes on. Lou (Tesadale) will take care of my clothes. I slid on my jacket and put my phone in my pocket.

-After concert-

"Sick concert." I say, wiping my sweat with a towel Lou handed me.

"Yeah man, I'm knackered." Zayn yawns.

"I'm going to call it a night." Liam says. The lads and I nod our heads in agreement.

We arrive at our hotel and enter our own rooms.

-Next Day-

*Adeline's POV*

I wake up and check the time. 11: 07 AM. I roll out of bed and walk to my bathroom. I hop in the shower and take a shower.

I hop out of my shower and walk to my room. I put on my undergarments and a shirt that says, 'I'm jealous of me too.' I slide on my dark washed denim skinny jeans and my lilac Converse. I put on light foundation and powder. I apply some mascara and a bit of lip balm. (A/N: Adeline is played by Barbara Palvin.) I take my hair out of my towel and blow-dry it.

I slide my phone in my jean pocket and walk downstairs. I open my fridge and check if there is anything to eat. Nothing. Literally a gallon of milk and a carton of orange juice.

"AURI! WE NEED TO GO GROCERY SHOPPING!" I yell from downstairs.

"The money and list is on the table!" She yells tiredly. I grab the money and list off the table and grab my purse and phone. I grab my car keys and walk out the door.

~

I enter the grocery store and look at the list.

-Nutella(since you ate it all)

-Bread

-Crisps

-Cookies

-Junk food

-Ice-cream

-Cereal

-Milk

-Eggs

-Baking morsels

-Whip Cream

-Strawberries

-Cup ramen

-Peanut Butter

-and Oreos for me

xxAuri

I put everything on the list in the cart and pay for it. I attempt to carry the grocery, but I'm too weak to. The baggers carry it to my car and I tip them.

I drive home and listen to my music.

"Help me, Auri!" I yell from downstairs. I hear her groan and thump downstairs. She grabs the bags that go in the pantry and walks away.

-30 minutes later-

"AT LAST!" I scream and raise my arms up in victory. I have finally finished putting groceries away.

"There's no reason for that, Adi." Aurelié rolls her eyes. I stick my tongue out at her. I take my phone out of my pocket and check my messages.

Madeline: Party tonight at 10:30 PM. Bring Auri. Meet me at Club 21. -Mads. (A/N:  Madeline, Adelines friend does speak English.)

Me: Okay. See you tonight xx. -Adi:)

I check the time. 2:57 PM.

"Aurelié, there's a party tonight at 10:30 Madeline wants us to go to! We meet her at Club 21." I tell Auri. (A/N: I made up all of the names, idk if there is a club called club 21.) I stuff my face with some crisps. -6 hours later-

I get my makeup bag out and apply a some foundation and concealer. I set that with powder and move on to my brows. I fill them in lightly. I apply eyeshadow primer and do a smokey eye. I line my eyes with liquid eyeliner and do a slight cat eye. I line my waterline too.

   I apply bronzer on my cheekbones, temples, and a little on my forehead. I dab some blush on the apples of my cheeks and highlight my cheeks. I line and fill in my lips with a red lip liner and them apply a red lipstick.

   I get my curling iron out and curl my chocolate brown hair.

   I smile. I take out my dress which is a black sequined dress that is mid-thigh and strapless. I slip on nude pumps. I grab my black clutch and put some lipstick, cash, and my phone. I slide on some rings on my ringers and grab a cropped white faux fur jacket. (a/n: idk if I spelled that right.) I walk out of my room and check the time. 10:01PM. I sit on the sofa and wait for Aurelié.

  Auri comes down stairs in a red mid-thigh dress that has one strap on the right shoulder. She has on black pumps and a white clutch. Auri has a black leather jacket in her hand and a smokey eye like mine. Her hair is straight, her bangs pinned.

"LET'S GO PARTYYYY!" I yell. She smiles and puts on her jacket. We walk to my car and drive to Club 21.

-------------------------------------------

End of Chapter 9! Thank- you sooo much for over 100 reads! ily you forever<3

Please comment, vote, and follow!

~xhakuna_matataxx