Chapter 6

*Adeline's POV*

I wake up the next morning, shower, and brush my teeth. I run to my room and put on my undergarments. I slip on a gray moustache sweater and a pair of white skinny jeans. I slide on my black Converse and apply concealer and mascara. I add a little bit of blush and take my hair out of my towel. I part my hair on the side and comb throught it. I slip on a black beanie and take my phone of out its charger.

"Are you up yet, Aurélie?" I yell walking down the stairs.

"Oui!" I hear her yell from her room.

"I'm going to go get some breakfast from the bakery. Do you want anything?" I ask.

"Get me a bagel, s'il vous plâit!" She shouts.

"Bien!" I shout back and grab my purse and coat and walk out the door.

~

"Bonjour, Adeline!" My friend, Jacqueline greets.

"Bonjour, Jacqueline!" I smile.

"Que voulez-vous?" She asks.

"Hmm.. puis-je prendre un café et deux bagels? Un bleuet et un simple." I order.

"Oui." Jacqueline nods and grins.

"£8.75." Jacqueline tells me. I nod and pay the money. I wait for my breakfast and check the time.

8:45 AM.

"Deux bagels! Un bleuet et un simple!" Jacqueline calls out. I grab the bag and thank her.

"Au revoir!" I wave and walk out into the cold air.

-10 minutes later-

I arrive at my house and slide my coat off.

"Le petit-déjeuner!" I call out.

"Yay! Food!" Aurélie squeals. I laugh and bring the food to the kitchen table.

"The plain is yours and the blueberry is mine." I tell her. She nods. I take my coffee and bagel out of the bag and grab the butter out of the fridge. I toast and butter my bagel and walk to the living room with my food. I flip the television on and eat my food. I sip my coffee and watch 'Modern Family'.

~

"What time is it?" I yell to Auri.

"1:02 PM!" She answers, from the pantry.

"Merci!" I shout and put my trash in the bin.

  I grab a blanket from the sofa and take a quick nap.

*Louis' POV*

I walk into a bakery called Paris Baguette. I order some food and sit down at a booth. The café doorbell rings and I feel a cool breeze hit me.

I gaze up and see the hotel girl there. "Bonjour, Adeline!" The cashier greets.

"Bonjour, Jacqueline!" So call Adeline smiles.

I watch them talk to each other and continue to sit alone... I really need a girlfriend.

~

I walk back to the hotel and walk to mine and Niall's room.

"Get me any food?" Niall asks with puppy eyes.

"Nope." I cackle. Niall pouts and sulks to the living room.

  I keep on cackling.

"YOU CAN STOP CACKLING NOW!" Niall yells. I laugh and join him in the living room.

-------------------------------------

End of Chapter 6! Yay.

Glossary:

S'il vous plâit-:Please

Que voulez-vous: What can I get you?

Puis-je prendre un café et deux bagels? Un bleuet et un simple: Can I ha e a coffee and two bagels? One blueberry and one plain.

Deux bagels! Un bleuet et un simple!: Two bagels! One blueberry and one plain

Le petit-déjeuner- Breakfast!

Please fan, comment, and vote

~xhakuna_matataxx