1.

Tonight was the night when you and two other friends went out to the club. It may not make much sense to see the three students who tied for valedictorian in their senior year of high school going out to get drunk at a bar. But you did all the time. High school was tough to get by in because you were under supervision of strict parents. But once you got to college, you were out every weekend.

"Come on, y/n! You're taking forever!" Your friend Mao called from the door way.

"We wanna go! Hurry up!" Haruko groaned.

"Just let me put on my shoes!" You responded, lacing up a pair of black high heels. You stood up and looked at them, "How do I look?" You asked.

"Fine." Haruko said unamused. She had a very monotoned voice that was soothing yet harsh.

"Now let's go!" Mao cheered. She was always very excited too go out in the town. All three of you ran downstairs and out the dorm. You got in your car, driver side, while Haruko sat next to you and Mao in the back.

~at da cluuube~

You parked your car down the street from the flashy club lit up in blue. "Everyone have a spare set of keys?" You asked.

"Yes." They both answered. Everyone had their own pair of dorm and car keys to everyone's car just in case of an emergency. Well the car keys were in case one of you hooked up with someone and weren't going to get back home and they needed the car. Problems like these have happened many times before. You pulled down on your tight cream crop top.

"Can we please go now?" Mao said.

"Fine, go enjoy yourselves." You sighed. Mao squeaked then ran off while Haruko waited for you.

"Ready?" You breathed.

"Yup." She replied. You both followed far behind Mao, entering and going straight to the bar. Haruko and you sat together while Mao was off somewhere.

"What can I get you two fine ladies?" The bartender questioned.

"Just a Bloody Mary." You said.

"Beer."

"Bottle?"

"Yes please."

"And a jar for you, miss?" He asked you.

"If you don't mind." You replied. He turned around to start making the two drinks.

"Staring off wth something spicy, are we?" Haruko joked.

"Yeah, I need something like this."

"Ah. I see. Not enough spice in your life?"

"Nope, we have very boring lives."

"Well, you do. You are the only one that's still a virgin." 

"I know that! That's what I mean! My life is so boring!" You raised your voice a little.

"Hey, tonight's your chance. I spotted a guy looking right at you as we walked in."

"Oh really?"

"Yup. Black wavy hair, freckles. He was cute. I could tell he was built."

"What do you mean by 'built?'"

"He has muscle. And a big friend."

"Wow."

"What?"

"Continue."

"He's wearing a t-shirt but I could see a tattoo on his left arm."

"Okay."

"All I could see were the letter 'C' and 'E.'"

"I'll keep an eye out for this freckled hunk."

"Good. He seems like a good person, just by looking but he could be different. Be careful."

"I will."

"Your beer and Bloody Mary," the waiter set down your drinks.

"Thank you." Both of you said.