2.

"Now's my time to go!" Haruko said and picked up her purse and beer.

"Why?"

"Lover boy's coming this way."

"What!" You had gotten a look at him before and declared that freckles were quite adorable. Then, when going to the bathroom, you accidentally bumped into him and the both of you blushed slightly. You more than him. "No! You can't leave! Please stay!" You begged.

"That is no way you are going to grow up!" She said taking a sip from her bottle. Once he was closer, Haruko cleverly spoke up "Well, I'm gonna go to the bathroom." And walked off. She said it loud enough for him to hear.

The man came over and sat in the seat next to where Haruko was sitting. He ordered a drink while you sat there trying to cover your blushing face. You were running out of your Bloody Mary. "You need seconds?" The bartender asked.

"No, I'll just have whiskey on the rocks." The bartender nodded.

"Put it on my tab." The man said. You looked over at him, "Why something so strong? You okay?" He asked.

"What? Yeah I'm fine. I just am bored since my friend left."

"I'm not trying to seem like and eavesdropper but didn't she say she was going to the bathroom?"

"That means that she's going to go have some fun."

"Girls are very complicated."

"I guess you could say that." You sighed as he set the drink down in front of you.

"Name's Ace." The man introduced himself.

"Y/n." You both shook hands.

"If you'd like, I can help with the fun." Ace suggested.

You almost spit out the alcohol in your mouth, "What?"

"You know, we could go out and dance or something."

"Oh, good."

"What do you think I was hinting at?" He seemed hurt.

"Well I don't know! You just came up to me and bought me a drink! I don't really know how you act! And, no offense, but I also don't know you so that would make it sketchier!"

"Okay, but you don't have to just go bluntly state that." He said. There was a sort of awkward silence between you two. "Unless you wanted to-"

"I'm not even drunk yet!"

"Is that a maybe?" He cooed.

"I'm not saying yes." You paused, "And I'm not saying no."

"Yes!" You could tell Ace had a huge grin on his face without needing to look at him. You got up and walked a couple steps. "Where are you going?"

"You said we could go and dance or something."

Ace downed the rest of his glass. "Let's go!" He said. You took his hand and led him out to the middle of the floor.