My Supernatural Madhouse

I wasn't supposed to be here.

"Kai?" 

Where was he? We were heading to the cosplay-a-thon thingy, then everything went black.

Now I'm here. 

"Hello?" A guy's whipped his head around to face me. He had a pale yellow cup in his hand and a piece of cake.  And he was barefoot; can't forget about that. In his crouched down position, he looked like that one guy from some anime...Death Note! Yes! He was L. 

"L?" 

"You're not getting any of my cake." he turned around, inky black hair swinging. 

"I wasn't going to ask. But have you seen a Sasuke running around here?" 

He shook his head, "I don't recall. Sorry."

"Oh." My heart dropped. 

"Do you need help? Me and my housemates would be happy to help." 

"Sure. By the way, I'm..." What was the name of the person I'm supposed to be? 

"Misa Amane?" 

"Yeah. Misa. Thanks." He helped me up and led me to his home. 

"OPEN THE DOOR!" he yelled. I held my ears in pain, fuck that hurt. 

"WAIT! I GOTTA FINISH PUTTING ON MY EYELINER!" A little while later, the door was opened. 

"L, un." the person welcomed.

"You're Ino, right?" I smiled. I had to be right. 

"I'm a guy. Deidara." 

"Sorry. Now can we find the rest of the people?" I made my way in, "HEY COSPLAY PEOPLES! GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE!" 

They were down in seconds, "We're done." Two red-haired guys came down. 

"Are you guys cousins?" I asked.

Neither answered. The one with dark eyeliner around his eyes looked at me emotionlessly.

"So..um...L? A little help?"

"Gaara, we have to help this girl find her brother."

"Alright." he said in a gruff voice. 

"Let's go!" we walked outside. 

"We're taking my car." L said, walking over to it. 

What the fudge? He had a freaking Ferrari 458 Italia! 

"I call shotgun!" I hopped into the seat next to L and grinned widely, "Hurry up!" 

"If you wish." he put the car into overdrive and-not kidding-we were there within minutes. 

"Here we are." He grinned, removing his bare foot from the pedal. The rest of the guys piled out and ran to the food court. 

"Come on." he walked alongside me and sat at the table in his weird crouching positin once again, taking Sasori's cake from him, "That's my cake." 

He shook a finger taughtingly at him, "Correction:This was your cake before I decided to eat it." 

"You're an ass." 

"Well this ass is eating your cake while you watch. So what does that say about you?" Sasori flipped him off. 

"IT'S LIGHTXMISA, STUPID!" Someone at a nearby table yelled. 

"NO! IT'S LXMISA, SEE?" They grabbed me and L and pushed us together so we were standing next to each other. 

"What's going on?" 

L shrugged, "Happens every year. But I usually enjoy the arguemnts and are not made an example of in them." 

"SASODEI FOREVER!" Someone yelled. 

 Two of the guys sitting at our table moved away from each other, "Every year they seem to be involved in some Yaoi pairing. It's creepy." 

He slowly walked away and headed to the car, "Forget the food, I'm outta here!" Deidara and Sasori ran away, Gaara slowly walking behind, "I love you Gaara!" Some fat chick dressed as Matsuri yelled. Gaara started running also. 

We ran to the car and sped off. 

This was where the Madness Began.