Cats Out of The Bag.

Im in our house in Malibu becauseTony told me to he never said why. Then I get a call from peppertelling me to turn on the news . When I do my mouth is hung wide openthe Tower New York its all under attack there are strange creatureand I see Tony my big Brother hes their and their fighting. Him andthe Avengers I'm not suppose to know about them but well I do Tonynever keeps anything from me one I'm his baby sister ant two he knowswith my powers I would just find out anyway. I watch them all fightthen I see Tony hes got a missile and hes going into the rift. I hearmy phone I answer it

"Hay Sable you know I love youright." Its tony I can barley keep myself together

"Bubby no you cant leave me no Id...." Tony Cuts me off

"Don t worry Sable Pepper willcare for you and help you I Love you I know I haven't been the bestbrother or the best guardian and I wish I could one day make it up toyou but at least you'll get to live I love you Sable Bye." Hisphone cuts out and I fall to the ground crying sobbing I cant lose mybrother no I just cant.

Iwake up sobbing and crying I realize it was just the nightmare again.Im breathing kinda heavy and I hear JARVIS calling for Tony and Tonyquickly runs into my room and he hold me in his arms hes trying tocalm me down I see pepper in the door she looks worried to shesalways been like a mother to me Tony and mine parents died in a carcrash when I was ten and he was Eighteen.

"Sable I'm hereI promise I am." He says as I continue to cry

"I know but allI dream about was the call you made me I almost lost you Tony ." Itell him and he dose not say anything he just holds me until I goback to sleep this time its a dreamless one.

Tony POV:

I get Sable backto sleep I look to pepper she looks sad too. She loves Sable as muchas I do and that's saying something a lot of my one night standswould treat her like shit or some of my old girlfriend pepper hasbeen their for her scene I have hired her as my secretary now I madeher the CEO because Sable is barely Eighteen and if anything happenedto me she would get the company and I know shes not ready hell Iwasn't.

"Tony shell befine Bruce said it will take her some time to get over it ." Pepsays hugging me I kept my promise that I would be a better brother toSable we hang out more and Bruce and I have been helping her with herpowers only Bruce and I know I don't need SHILD locking her up in acell and treating her like a criminal.

"Lets get ack tobed Tony JARVIS will get you if she needs you." Pep says and I nodand get up and go to bed.

Sable POV:

I wake up againthis time on my own its 6:30 am I know im a Stark I should besleeping in but well other than my sass when people are mean to meand my IQ Tony and I are opposites but it dosent bother us im morelike mom and hes more like dad even if he dose not want to admit it.

I get up and get ashower than dress in my normal jeans and funny T-shirt This one says– I Don't Suffer from Insanity I enjoy every minute of it!- andthen I go out for breakfast the avengers are their they all desistedto live in the tower after the attack and well we have all become acool dysfunctional family . Cap is like my other big bro, Nat thesister I never had, Clint well hes more of like my best friend, Bruceis like a father to me and comforts me in my ability's only him andtony know about and Thor well he has taken me on as his little sisterto its funny.

"Hay sable howare you." Nat asks while I sit at the table its only her, Clint,and I at the table the others are ether in bed or in labs.

"OkI had another nightmare about Tony dyeing." I say getting my milkand cereal Clint and her look at me worried . I sit next to Clint asI eat my cereal they don't say to much and then Clint pats myshoulder.